Which PSL goddess would you marry? (MORPHS GTFIH)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Eliana, 23 years old, loves walks in the park, nature, and zodiac signs. She's very spiritual and open minded. In her teenage years, she went through a hoe phase where she fucked seven guys, but she is now out of that phase and ready to settle down.
Facetune 31 07 2024 18 13 24

Hernanda, 43 years old, has only slept with four people because she has had trust issues. She is extremely wealthy and will spoil you all the time, taking you to the best restaurants and top of the line designer stores.

87475FB8 C34F 411F B49B 54C30A048E3C

YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM FOR LIFE THATS THE RULES YOU CANT DIVORCE THEM!

(THIS IS NOT GAY THESE ARE FEMALE MORPHS)

@Xangsane @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Roquefort, Imretarded? and 8 others
Me : I only use this site for the useful info in the BOTBs

the threads i spend 99% of my time viewing :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lstar2005, JuicyCircleSack, Roquefort and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and vampmaxxer
Eliana, 23 years old, loves walks in the park, nature, and zodiac signs. She's very spiritual and open minded. In her teenage years, she went through a hoe phase where she fucked seven guys, but she is now out of that phase and ready to settle down.
View attachment 3063583

Hernanda, 43 years old, has only slept with four people because she has had trust issues. She is extremely wealthy and will spoil you all the time, taking you to the best restaurants and top of the line designer stores.

View attachment 3063588

YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM FOR LIFE THATS THE RULES YOU CANT DIVORCE THEM!

(THIS IS NOT GAY THESE ARE FEMALE MORPHS)

@Xangsane @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken
eliana can guzzle my cum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort and CoreSchizo
Hernanda tbh
IMG 3347

I need money for surgery she will cover my expenses

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec and CoreSchizo
Hernanda will cover my surgery expenses and i wont need to care for money anymore. And she gonna give me mogger kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and CoreSchizo
i want to marry anya taylor joy. She has wideset eyes which is perfect as i have closeset eyes and she is tall

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and CoreSchizo
Hernanda will cover my surgery expenses and i wont need to care for money anymore. And she gonna give me mogger kids.
She is likely not having any kids at her age

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
You are interested in more of a sugar momma I see?
Ya bro need money very bad rn.
dont care and she will give me mogger kids anyways. Maybe i wont enjoy sex but… who cares. Ima be rich and get alotaaa surgerys

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Ya bro need money very bad rn.
dont care and she will give me mogger kids anyways. Maybe i wont enjoy sex but… who cares. Ima be rich and get alotaaa surgerys

I agree, but the reason I'm getting surgery is to settle down with a girl, preferably in her early twenties and HTB+, to have kids with. The surgery I’m getting is to attract women. Do you think this is more of a body dysmorphia issue for you?

• +1
Me : I only use this site for the useful info in the BOTBs

the threads i spend 99% of my time viewing :
It’s been 4 years bro let it go

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and CoreSchizo
I agree, but the reason I'm getting surgery is to settle down with a girl, preferably in her early twenties and HTB+, to have kids with. The surgery I’m getting is to attract women. Do you think this is more of a body dysmorphia issue for you?
Bro idc about foids. I just wanna walk in a street full of people and mog normies brutally.. I wanna be the unique “outstander”, a 6’4 framemogger chadlite+.

And it would make me feel way better so yea its a body dysmorphia issue. And anyways even when im married with hernanda i can still cheat right after i got the surgerys? Ill just go to the club and start slaying.

Poor hernanda😕

• +1
Bro idc about foids. I just wanna walk in a street full of people and mog normies brutally.. I wanna be the unique “outstander”, a 6’4 framemogger chadlite+.

And it would make me feel way better so yea its a body dysmorphia issue. And anyways even when im married with hernanda i can still cheat right after i got the surgerys? Ill just go to the club and start slaying.

Poor hernanda😕
I agree mirin ur intellect bhai

• +1
whats your base? If its mtn+ then go for it but if ur below mtn dont do your poor kids like that. (Unless the girl is super hot and will save your genetics)
But seems like a good plan tbh if you like the idea of having a family.

• +1
whats your base? If its mtn+ then go for it but if ur below mtn dont do your poor kids like that. (Unless the girl is super hot and will save your genetics)
But seems like a good plan tbh if you like the idea of having a family.
I’m MTN.

I would pick Eliana due to the fact that she is young and looks very breedable.

She would probably give me beautiful children!

I’m MTN.

I would pick Eliana due to the fact that she is young and looks very breedable.

She would probably give me beautiful children!
Then go for it brah.
Surgerymax and softmax to chadlite and you will be happy.
Usually I see alot of mtns with ltbs or mtbs even htbs. So u can get a girl. It wont be real love tho. Your girl will probably cheat on you.
Once she sees the tall chad its over.
Love is a cope Only sexual desire exists
Love is only a thing for chad and stacy.

• +1
Then go for it brah.
Surgerymax and softmax to chadlite and you will be happy.
Usually I see alot of mtns with ltbs or mtbs even htbs. So u can get a girl. It wont be real love tho. Your girl will probably cheat on you.
Once she sees the tall chad its over.
Love is a cope Only sexual desire exists
Love is only a thing for chad and stacy.
I wish Eliana was real :(

• +1
Eliana looks better but I'd love to just neet and leech off of Hernanda

• +1
Fuck i can't choose @Rea i like both
IMG 6891

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
wtf:feelskek:

• JFL