For 200

Consider position low or high and widerness

honestly mongoloid with caucasoid projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Defenitely Asians/mongoloids

honestly mongoloid with caucasoid projection
No, they have good lateral projection but no forward projection, hence moonface

native americans undoubtably have the best zygos. Richard ramirez for example was part native american

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Amnesia
not mongoloids tbh. you gotta keep in mind forward growth of zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3701
No, they have good lateral projection but no forward projection, hence moonface

native americans undoubtably have the best zygos. Richard ramirez for example was part native american
Yes, I forgot the face bones mogger race

Imagine only getting one life and not being curry FUARRKKK brutal there's no surgery for being anglo

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2810
Imagine only getting one life and not being curry FUARRKKK brutal there's no surgery for being anglo

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
bro don't worry man. there are some rare farmer highland anglos in england with insane bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
01-Richard-Ramirez-serial-killers.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Mexicanboi
bro don't worry man. there are some rare farmer highland anglos in england with insane bones
Only guy with insane bones I've ever seen irl was a giga bloatlord immigrant from Hungary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
You’re pretty bluepilled/low iq or trolling if you pick anything other than Native American

raw meat and a dairy all day every day
the complete opposite
What did you eat
ate meat till 5 years old then i switched to vegetarian diet and ate mostly starchy carbs and cheese till like 16 then ditched cheese so essentially plant based

one thing thats like a huge recurring food in my life is fucking potato. im obsessed with potato and i'd bet at least 30-40% of all kcal ive ever eaten in my life is potato jfl

also no one in the family tree is even above 190 cm, not one person. my dad also didnt get cucked cuz i very much look like him, so i think potato may have something to do with it. kriskross linked some study about it https://looksmax.org/threads/wisdom-academic-studies-for-heightmaxxers-high-iq.58583/

• +1
raw meat and a dairy all day
the complete opposite

ate meat till 5 years old then i switched to vegetarian diet and ate mostly starchy carbs and cheese till like 16 then ditched cheese so essentially plant based

one thing thats like a huge recurring food in my life is fucking potato. im obsessed with potato and i'd bet at least 30-40% of all kcal ive ever eaten in my life is potato jfl

also no one in the family tree is even above 190 cm, not one person. my dad also didnt get cucked cuz i very much look like him, so i think potato may have something to do with it. kriskross linked some study about it https://looksmax.org/threads/wisdom-academic-studies-for-heightmaxxers-high-iq.58583/
Plant-based is high IQ but I'm staggered by the potato. Super high GI.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
nah dude you don't wanna man.

I feel so good eating beef. potatos are nice tho

• +1
actually hes 185cm so like 6ft and my mom is 178 so 5'10" . also dad is framecel jfl

1,78+ moms make 6'3+ sons, my mom is that height also, just marry a tall girl theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
1,78+ moms make 6'3+ sons, my mom is that height also, just marry a tall girl theory.
tbh 178 isnt really that tall here. i mean its deff somewhat tall, but nothing out of ordinary. 1 out of 4 girls is this height

but i still dont understand how i mog my entire family by 20 centimeter on average

yes bro go plant-based. i love to see natural selection accelerated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and FatJattMofo
tbh 178 isnt really that tall here. i mean its deff somewhat tall, but nothing out of ordinary. 1 out of 4 girls is this height

but i still dont understand how i mog my entire family by 20 centimeter on average

Your grandfather was maybe talland it skipped your dad

Eating like a vegetarian who also eats meat is ideal
eating like a carnivore who also eats brocolli and asparagus is ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 656
yes bro go plant-based. i love to see natural selection accelerated
Low IQ high amounts of berries and vegetables + lemon is extremely good.

eating like a carnivore who also eats brocolli and asparagus is ideal tbh
Both legit foods

Add in kale, spinach, sauerkraut, some spirulina, some carrots, a tomato or two, some blueberries and raspberries

And then meat + fish

Dietmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Both legit foods

Add in kale, spinach, sauerkraut, some spirulina, some carrots, a tomato or two, some blueberries and raspberries

And then meat + fish

Dietmaxxed
Both legit foods

And then meat + fish

Dietmaxxed
don't forget raw dairy and limes .

idk about spinach tho is k1 even that good?
also I heard tomatos mess with DHT

• +1
Both legit foods

And then meat + fish

Dietmaxxed
Source 1

actually hes 185cm so like 6ft and my mom is 178 so 5'10" . also dad is framecel jfl
185 is 6'1. Tall mum and tall dad (in my country at least) = very tall son

don't forget raw dairy and limes .

idk about spinach tho is k1 even that good?
also I heard tomatos mess with DHT
kale, spinach and spirulina are all awful for your health

kale, spinach and spirulina are all awful for your health
ye idk about those foods tbh. brocolli and asperagus are sick tho despite being veggies.

sauerkraut is sick for being fermented .

i don't really like carrots .

same with tomatos.

berries are delicious and good for antioxidants