Which race has the highest global SMV/most appeal?

Which race has the highest global SMV/most appeal?

• White

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Vote and discuss boyos.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Heguldus, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
Another based thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Curries of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, chadison, LooksJourney and 6 others
uhhh option 1

well then againnnnn it could be option 2

fuck this is hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, owlofathena and Deleted member 4332

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, LooksJourney, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Damn son I was about to say there is no competition there is only one right answer but then you had the BASED poll options

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Blacks tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, PrisonMike, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
Sweden or Norway. Tall, wide shoulders, naturally right amount of muscle, no chicken calves, strong and wide jaw, sharp jaw line, high and heavy cheekbones. Hunter eyes with minimal UEE. Colored hair and eyes. High IQs. Mogs every race. Take the Colvin pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7313 and 5 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7313, lordgandy2000 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Taylorswift, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
tbh globally its way skewed toward whites at the moment , doesnt help they also domiante global arts and sciences as well

regional cateogies will be better

Europe;ALl european countries look good
Middle east:Lebonon
North Africa:Algeria
Africa:Nigeria
East Asia;South Korea
South Asia Pakistan
South East Asia Philippines

Last edited:
This guy is just trolling but when people actually think whites are not the highest SMV you are just wasting your time showing them the stats. The evidence is out there, if they won't accept it then its their fault and showing them the stats will do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Over, Taylorswift, LooksJourney and 1 other person
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Massive cope
Show me multiple BLACKPILLED STATISTICS (not cherrypicked virtue signaling bullshit) that show blacks have the highest SMV.

You can't..... because they don't exist and blacks don't have the highest SMV (except maybe mulattos).

KEEP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Over, Taylorswift, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Show me multiple BLACKPILLED STATISTICS (not cherrypicked virtue signaling bullshit) that show blacks have the highest SMV.

You can't..... because they don't exist and blacks don't have the highest SMV (except maybe mulattos).
Blacks have big dicks and can never be incel sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Baldingman1998 and goat2x
where the fuck are asians and indians?! how could you forget the top 2 highest smv races idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, RecessedPrettyboy, goat2x and 1 other person
I was hoping black was an option tbh

• JFL
tbh globally its way skewed toward whites at the moment , doesnt help they also domiante global arts and sciences as well

regional cateogies will be better

Europe;ALl european countries look good
Middle east:Lebonon
North Africa:Algeria
Africa:Nigeria
East Asia;South Korea
South Asia Pakistan
South East Asia Philippines
Life fuel

More white obviously

• +1
Gorillas.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Chads. chads are their own race

• +1
Meanwhile sfcels say white's live rent free in the minds of ethnikks. Every other thread is some meek submissive white incel writing screeds about ethnics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Meanwhile sfcels say white's live rent free in the minds of ethnikks. Every other thread is some meek submissive white incel writing screeds about ethnics
OP is black

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 4332

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Heguldus, saltii131 and 2 others

It's hard to tell... these two races are almost neck-to-neck on global smv... both have so many benefits...

I'll have to go with white though.

• JFL
Before i was an incel I used to want to be a decent looking black guy and on the basketball team. I thought those guys were so cool and I wanted to have curly hair and be friends with them but I also wanted to study hard like the paki I am and do well in school. I thought that would make me cool, a smart nigger who plays basketball. Turns out that was stupid jfl. White is the ideal race and will always be supreme. The only form of being black that is half as good as being white is lightskin because lightskins can pull foids based on being lightskin, but being white is just the main thing, supreme and the world is made for you.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 4332
it doesn't matter cos they dont like incels no matter what lolol

Sweden or Norway. Tall, wide shoulders, naturally right amount of muscle, no chicken calves, strong and wide jaw, sharp jaw line, high and heavy cheekbones. Hunter eyes with minimal UEE. Colored hair and eyes. High IQs. Mogs every race. Take the Colvin pill.
Retarded cope. I've been to Sweden. Wide shoulders are just as uncommon as any other cucked E-infested place. "Naturally right amount of muscle" most were skinny fat. Didn't observe their calves but that's irrelevant. @Yuyevon sure you can confirm.
"Strong and wide jaw good cheekbones etc etc" No, just no. You are pulling this out of your ass at this point. It is however true many whites have very little UEE due to good brow bone position and fat deposits. Blonde hair = cucked. High IQ idk perhaps, but they're cucked.

tl;dr rope for believing this SFcel rubbish tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Retarded cope. I've been to Sweden. Wide shoulders are just as uncommon as any other cucked E-infested place. "Naturally right amount of muscle" most were skinny fat. Didn't observe their calves but that's irrelevant. @Yuyevon sure you can confirm.
"Strong and wide jaw good cheekbones etc etc" No, just no. You are pulling this out of your ass at this point. It is however true many whites have very little UEE due to good brow bone position and fat deposits. Blonde hair = cucked. High IQ idk perhaps, but they're cucked.

They brutally mog curries but you are still right bhai

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Vote and discuss boyos.
I'm sorry but currys personality mog whites HARD. Huge failio for whites not having the curry moggin personality tbh, just rope cumskins

They brutally mog curries but you are still right bhai
Yes but they are not the perfect moggers many seem to think they are. Well-fed Indians in the north seem to be good competition, not the average malnourished Biharcel

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel

Yeah hes been watching too much nazi posters.

Most nordic males are framecels and look very low T. But its worse in the cities, in nordic towns there are still some masculine white guys

People here told me guys in other countries look worse so idk

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

Most nordic males are framecels and look very low T. But its worse in the cities, in nordic towns there are still some masculine white guys

Yeah rural Germany has mog machines too, literal embodiment of what the Nazis wanted. Modern development and mindset has cucked a lot of men worldwide.
Kind of yeah. At least people in Scandinavia are amongst the tallest in the world with decent features being more common than in say, subhuman central UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

I can confirm for Greece that they are ultra giga manlets with narrow shoulders and clearly bloated with negative t levels.. 95+% of the population is like this. Chiseled faces are very very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Whites are un ironically demigods while non whites are the slave masses

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 11.50.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 11.50.55 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Over and lordgandy2000
Elaborate.
I think attractiveness of light colored eyes doesn't come from the color per se, its that the limbal ring is much more clearly defined. Also light eyes contrast super well with the eyelashes = massive eye area halo

Why not blacks??