which race has the most hunter eyed people?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
really curious. discuss below.

@reptiles

Every time I watch a documentary on the War in Afghanistan the locals have light colored hunter eyes, its insane

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Abo's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Shrek2OnDvD
Levantines

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9699
asians easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4973 and 3 others
i thought you roped from being bullied bro. I just went along with those niggas for fun btw I had nothing against you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
those filipino indonesian type of people

• Hmm...
Reactions: Siberia_
Caucasians due to cold climate which hooded their eyes over a long period of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5746
Search people with good brow ridge and good orbitals
Probably Germanic people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Berber Bvlls
Zinedine Zidane ses photos quand il etait jeune

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Caucasians due to cold climate which hooded their eyes over a long period of time
i used to think so but not anymore. far too many whites have bug eyes even if no upper eyelid exposure. their eyeshapes are rounded and their eyes are slightly protruded.
henryvistbacka.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Whites on average have features that tend to "hunter eyes"

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9048
sami people

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Northern Europeans do

West Africans maybe

Your assumptions are based off what? Could you please link any proof towards your claims? Thank you

• +1
If by Hunter eyes u mean vertically short orbits then caucasoid literally have the most vertically compact orbits of all races.
If by Hunter eyes u mean strong brow ridge the Australian natives and some Siberian people mog in this regard.
If by Hunter eyes u mean upper eyelid folds, then east Asians mog in this regard

• +1
Your assumptions are based off what? Could you please link any proof towards your claims? Thank you
if you search on google, rarely do you see whites with hunter eyes. outside of male models i rarely see whites with hunter eyes. my experience from youtube videos, google searches to dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
if you search on google, rarely do you see whites with hunter eyes. outside of male models i rarely see whites with hunter eyes. my experience from youtube videos, google searches to dating apps.
If you search on google there is decent proof that the Earth is flat ans from what i've seen there is no curvature therefore i believe that the Earth is flat.
:lul:

• Ugh..
If by Hunter eyes u mean vertically short orbits then caucasoid literally have the most vertically compact orbits of all races.
If by Hunter eyes u mean strong brow ridge the Australian natives and some Siberian people mog in this regard.
If by Hunter eyes u mean upper eyelid folds, then east Asians mog in this regard
vertically narrow eyes with decent browridge and hooding.
caucasoid literally have the most vertically compact orbits of all races.
can you provide proof for your claim?

Last edited:
vertically short eyes with decent browridge and hooding.

can you provide proof for your claim?
I technically can provide proof of my claim but my phone is at 1% charge so I think I will not. Just do a Google search kid, it's not that hard

Caucasians & Australian Aborigines. They are the only ones with low-set square orbitals.
orbitals isn't everything. there are too many examples where caucasians have bug eyes. also aboriginals too but less likely it seems.

• +1
orbitals isn't everything. there are too many examples where caucasians have bug eyes. also aboriginals too but less likely it seems.
Low-set Square Orbitals = True Hunter Eyes imo. You can't really have 'true hunter eyes' without compact low-set square orbitals.

• +1
Low-set Square Orbitals = True Hunter Eyes imo. You can't really have 'true hunter eyes' without compact low-set square orbitals.
you also need deepset eyes w hooding and a good browridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9344
Icelandic and native americans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
@Muktar you are gonna have bug eye look even with square orbitals if you have protruding eyes i think.

• +1
@Muktar you are gonna have bug eye look even with square orbitals if you have protruding eyes i think.
Yeah you would, that's why the eyes need to be deep-set & hooded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
I think that no ethnicity have hunter eyes and only rare individuals develop them but those individuals are mainly from the Caucasoid group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and sandcelmuttcel
Post exemple

• +1
I think that no ethnicity have hunter eyes and only rare individuals develop them but those individuals are mainly from the Caucasoid group
agreed not 100% hunter eyes but for some ethnicities, average people tend to come close to having hunter eyes like sami people or berbers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9344
Post exemple
Atesh Salih, O'pry, Gandy, Meeks, etc. All of them are from the Caucasoid group or mixed with Caucasoid. They all have deep-set, hooded, compact, low-set oritals, with prominent brow ridges. Abos do as well, but they aren't found in the West excluding Australia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Atesh Salih, O'pry, Gandy, Meeks, etc. All of them are from the Caucasoid group or mixed with Caucasoid. They all have deep-set, hooded, compact, low-set oritals, with prominent brow ridges. Abos do as well, but they aren't found in the West excluding Australia.
I know
But what do you mean by compact ?

I know
But what do you mean by compact ?
Orbitals that are vertically compact, horizontally wide, with forward grown supra & infra-orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10987
agreed not 100% hunter eyes but for some ethnicities, average people tend to come close to having hunter eyes like sami people or berbers.
1548075635 495450 1548076169 album grande

Thats 5-10 year old zidane with his siblings
Even back then, they had good orbitals

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4797 and sandcelmuttcel
A lot of nordics have hooded eyes but I wouldn't call them "hunter". Simply because they lack browridges.