Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Indian

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
In one corner: Streetshitting rapists

In the other: Soulless, insectoid, empathy-less working ants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, CursedOne and StrangerDanger
As Chine is a country with little miscegenation and more nationalistic, being Chinese is not exactly a bad thing, you would only compete with Chinese, on the other hand there are more men than women.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and delusionalretard
China will dominate the world while India will still have problems with shitting in a toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, infidel hunter and 10 others
China will dominate the world while India will still have problems with shitting in a toilet
They cant even run their own country properly. Give a chinaman an opportunity to cheat the system and stab their ''brother'' in the back for profit: he will.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
shouldve added turks

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, volcelfatcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
That’s like choosing between syphilis or chlamydia

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and hennypapi
As Chine is a country with little miscegenation and more nationalistic, being Chinese is not exactly a bad thing, you would only compete with Chinese, on the other hand there are more men than women.
tons of men from europe going there to fuck chinese women tbh

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, gamma and Deleted member 4106
Why no white man go to India? According to indians here, indian girls like whites
And indian girls don't look bad
Maybe they're too religious?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why don’t they just fuck asian women in their countries instead of paying tons to travel lmao

• Love it
Why no white man go to India? According to indian here, indian girls like whites
And indian girls don't look bad
Maybe they're too religious?
cuz its india, no one wants to go there. if youre a white man who goes to china as long as you have something going even minor for you, you get the benefit of dating as high tier a woman as you want (in terms of asian looks) and can even get virgins pretty easily PLUS you can get a good job being white + having something going for you. india you have most of this stuff too but like... it's india. and i think finding very pretty chinese girls is much easier than very pretty indian girls.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Why don’t they just fuck asian women in their countries instead of paying tons to travel lmao
i am friends with many white guys who do this. they get paid more in china doing the same job they'd be doing back home. like a lot more. they're not paying anything, they're all making bank in china tbh

• +1
i am friends with many white guys who do this. they get paid more in china doing the same job they'd be doing back home. like a lot more. they're not paying anything, they're all making bank in china tbh
There’s also a language and cultural barrier it’s harder than just slaying them in your country, if they’re moving just to slay I don’t understand tbh

• Love it
There’s also a language and cultural barrier it’s harder than just slaying them in your country, if they’re moving just to slay I don’t understand tbh
most moved originally for adventure + they heard money was easy + maybe some mild interest in asian pussy idk

Which job could I do in China? I don't have a job now

• +1
Because in white countries asian women can get chads, so white normies have to travel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 10104
Because in white countries asian women can get chads, so white normies have to travel
finding top tier asian women is much easier in asian countries as well

• +1
whites reading this thread like :feelshah:

I don't have skills, but I could learn something...but what?
do you want to fuck asian girls or something? is that you in your avi?

• +1
Over for my chinese ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
shouldve added turks
@Haven

Cockroach repellent 500x500

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Do best looking gooks look hispanic or pacfic slander usaully?
I dunno they look pretty gooky still from what ive seen but the best looking curries dont look curry so dont really have a phen failo

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
if everything was equal, and even if they weren't, Indians still have shitskin which is the biggest failo.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Indians are viewed as creeps

Asians are viewed as sexless robots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and volcelfatcel