Which race of women are easiest for you?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Tibetan and Ukrainian for me.

Asian women in general love me and so does Slavic.Im taino mestizo passing.

Tibetan women in my neighborhood always are flirtatious and so are Slavic women but much less.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I am a virgin curry

Are you curry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer, curryascenderr and 5 others
how the fuck are you getting ukranians dawg
indian girls wont leave me alone
wanna trade?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, curryascenderr, noobs and 2 others
SEA foids as I am white

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
chihuahua

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
how the fuck are you getting ukranians dawg
indian girls wont leave me alone
wanna trade?
Ukrainian women are very feminine,fit and friendly and also Slavic women prefer ethnic men.that could be it.I look like a taino willy monfret so it could be looks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and smurf
i can only go out with girls from my race

As a black guy in nyc it’s Latinas

Anna
Anna
Belarus Irina
Irin
User avatarYohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Re: Which race of women are easiest for you?
Post September 1st, 2024, 7:10 pm

I don't think, this has so much to do with race - it is more about in which country these women are living.
Women within a typical pro-feminist country are the worst - USA, UK, Australia etc. - regardless if they are white and born there or of any other race but immigrants...
WesternWomenSuck
Freshman Poster
Post September 1st, 2024, 7:21 pm

I'm middle eastern and 32 years old and I only managed to date and have sex with one woman without paying for it, and she was a 27yo chubby white woman. So based on my experience I would have to say white women. I have noticed Asian and Hispanic women are especially hostile to me because they are obsessed with white cock and they view any other race as being shit. I took two trips to Colombia but didn't even manage to get a single date in either of those trips. Besides the white woman, the closest I got to another woman other than her was this fat middle eastern girl from my religious community, she was kind of friendly to me, but she ended up rejecting me and I never even got to date her.
User avatarLucas88
Experienced Poster
Post September 2nd, 2024, 11:42 am

I'm White, although normally tanned as f**k due to Melanotan use. I'm into martial arts and fitness training, so I have a decent physique.

Types of women that I tend to get along with:

1. Latinas

I find Latinas the easiest, often receiving flirtatious looks and comments from them.

Among Latinas, Brazilians in particular seem to like me. They often make a point of telling me how attractive I am and there is usually good energy between us.

I absolutely love brasileiras—they're among the best Latinas, together with colombianas and venezolanas. 🔥🔥🔥

2. Black women

I also tend to get along with Black women. I find my interactions with them better than with White women.

3. South East Asian women

I've had mostly good interactions with Thai, Vietnamese and Filipina women. They're usually friendly, but most of them don't have enough ass for me.

Types of women that I tend not to get along with:

1. White Anglo women

I almost never get attention from White Anglo women or even get along with them. Most of them to me just seem soulless, have bad energy and are fugly as hell.

2. East Asian women

For some reason I tend not to get along with East Asian women. They just seem to instinctively dislike me while I perceive them as weird, NPC-like and with bad vibes. We're just not compatible.

East Asian and Southeast Asian women are very different, in my opinion.
User avatar88jose88
Freshman Poster
Post September 2nd, 2024, 1:40 pm

Lucas88 wrote: ↑I'm White, although normally tanned as f**k due to Melanotan use. I'm into martial arts and fitness training, so I have a decent physique.

Types of women that I tend to get along with:

1. Latinas

I find Latinas the easiest, often receiving flirtatious looks and comments from them.

Among Latinas, Brazilians in particular seem to like me. They often make a point of telling me how attractive I am and there is usually good energy between us.

I absolutely love brasileiras—they're among the best Latinas, together with colombianas and venezolanas. 🔥🔥🔥

2. Black women

I also tend to get along with Black women. I find my interactions with them better than with White women.

3. South East Asian women

I've had mostly good interactions with Thai, Vietnamese and Filipina women. They're usually friendly, but most of them don't have enough ass for me.

Types of women that I tend not to get along with:

1. White Anglo women

I almost never get attention from White Anglo women or even get along with them. Most of them to me just seem soulless, have bad energy and are fugly as hell.

2. East Asian women

For some reason I tend not to get along with East Asian women. They just seem to instinctively dislike me while I perceive them as weird, NPC-like and with bad vibes. We're just not compatible.

East Asian and Southeast Asian women are very different, in my opinion
Freshman Poster
Post September 8th, 2024, 12:21 pm

Yohan wrote: ↑I don't think, this has so much to do with race - it is more about in which country these women are living.
Women within a typical pro-feminist country are the worst - USA, UK, Australia etc. - regardless if they are white and born there or of any other race but immigrants...
@Lucas88 my bro may have something to chime in on here.

Brazilian and SEA and Slavic women are male friendly cultures where the man is the prize and women are friendly and flirtatious by nature.

I am a goodlooking guy and get most attention from Rican women immigrants,tibetans and Ukrainian women(my town is called Slavic village it's full of Ukrainian recent immigrants and I've had nothing but good experiences with these women)while USA born women ignore me or act hostile.

It's just a cultural difference .latinos,tibetans,mongolians and Slavic women the women are just more flirtatious and don't play silly games and are more humble,family oriented and seek a high quality in whatever way husband.

American and anglo women think they're too good for any man and men are taught to pedestalize and respect women regardless of their behaviour while women are not taught to respect men and to look down on us.

Men like me women dont

• So Sad
Reactions: yandex99
Med girls. They hit on me and initiate everything. I only have to be present and don't even need to do anything.
Think: Portugal to Turkey and everything in between. Im slav btw.

one the first to ever be retarded/obnoxious/insentient enough to make it to my ignore list

a must-have on any block list though

If i never see this mentally ill retard spam vitriolic racebait about whatever ethnicity he isn't identifying as this week, or essays about how he abandoned christianity for the 7th time this month because the hindu goddess shiva or whatever visited his dreams, or (god forbid) post his ugly mug again it will be too soon

black women

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Tibetan women in my neighborhood always are flirtatious and so are Slavic women but much less.
Mexican girls stare at me I'm ambiguous half indian, people think I'm not totally white but rarely know what it is :chad:

Whites stare the most imo, ethnics seem high inhib usually

But ethnics would be easy, the lowest smv race is the easiest typically

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Moroccan and Turkish women are the easiest for me. They are easier than curries. I'm very shocked as I treated these women as untouchable.

Yes I am curry myself. It's 💯 true.

white women are easiest for me as i am balkan

Moroccan and Turkish women are the easiest for me. They are easier than curries. I'm very shocked as I treated these women as untouchable.

Yes I am curry myself. It's 💯 true.
Impossible :forcedsmile:you must be joking right?

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi
Latinas

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and try2beme

Latinas bc im latino

Mulattas/ lightskin have approached me and shown ioi’s the most.

Impossible :forcedsmile:you must be joking right?
I don't think they know where I'm from. I don't look stereotypical pajeet. My name is ambiguous as fuck too.

latinas and asian

I think overall if you are a foreigner in this case the Asian women that are not from the US are the easiest

White and Arab. All of my family married white women or arabs.

Mexican girls stare at me I'm ambiguous half indian, people think I'm not totally white but rarely know what it is :chad:

Whites stare the most imo, ethnics seem high inhib usually

But ethnics would be easy, the lowest smv race is the easiest typically

What do people guess you for?

Turkish
Just be tall

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine

Probably asian women. Like japanese. Just saw some today at Kaufland and they were very short so I bet they can't notice height difference between men. I bet their pussies were thight too so it's another win for me

all foids are the same

all impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
indian - I'm tired of that shit
asian
latinas

I don't think they know where I'm from. I don't look stereotypical pajeet. My name is ambiguous as fuck too.
Oh shit you will slay hard then nigga. While i rot in here :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jewish
Indians
Chinese
Vietnamese
Korean
Japanese
Brazilian
Aborginal

In order: