Which race of women treats you the worst IRL

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
off the top of my head I guess Indian, not sure what I did to piss them off but at my school they all don't seem to like me which is weird cause all the curry brahs I'm cool with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, noodlelover, rand anon and 1 other person
Anything ghetto

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, EzikoIsHere, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
off the top of my head I guess Indian, not sure what I did to piss them off but at my school they all don't seem to like me which is weird cause all the curry brahs I'm cool with
Cumskin? Or Gook prob gook but I don’t interact with them but they fear me as I look like a black Islamic terrorist due to my beard.

I’m not saying this to meme btw I’m ded srs

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Ironic. Aren’t tacos along with blacks and Arabs the low inhb union aka the ghetto triad

You must look like a Eugene or an sanchezcel (spic Eugene)
is it groomed at all? or just littarly like a terrorist JFL
Groomed that’s why Islamic hoes like me and blk foids etc. basically every race of women who like beards like meee

Im not ugly, I jsut have a distinct niche appeal. Im marmite

Last edited:
  • +1
Black girls and latinas

Definitely Indian

Overweight ugly white women.

Better Looking white women treat me nice, but for some reason overweight ugly white women are rude as fuck, ignore me, treat me like shit.

Black women are usually nice to me, Mexican women are usually nice to me, Asian women are a little rude but not that bad, Indian women are nice to me, but not fat ugly white women.

Even fat white women with cute faces, or big boobs, are usually nice me. It's literally when they are both fat and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
Asian women those soulless gooks only talk to Chang or white men

• +1
FUCKINGN JEWISH BRO JEWISH GIRLS ARE AVSOLUTE EVIL FROM HELL NO CONSPRIACY THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE UGLY NON JEWISH (AND JEWISH) MEN

• JFL
all of them treat pretty much the same, in brazil theres no ethnical communities except some rice people in the southeast, apart from that all ethnicities hang together

• +1
Reactions: yen, noodlelover, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Ironic. Aren’t tacos along with blacks and Arabs the low inhb union aka the ghetto triad

You must look like a Eugene or an sanchezcel (spic Eugene)

Groomed that’s why Islamic hoes like me and blk foids etc. basically every race of women who like beards like meee

Im not ugly, I jsut have a distinct niche appeal. Im marmite
Yeah but ghetto bitches have crazy attitudes, probably because I'm fat

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They're nice sometimes

I think some bitches just have problems w me

Brown women in general

Yeah but ghetto bitches have crazy attitudes, probably because I'm fat
Well that’s why. No excuse being fat as a man tbh

Indian women but it's not even a racial thing. Indians are cool but sometimes their customer service is awful to the point where I'd rather go to a franchise staffed by Hispanics who can barely speak English than Indian immigrants.

Indians from Guyana are chill af though. That Caribbean vibe helps.

• +1