Which race would you honestly consider to be the looksmatches of Asian men?(Rice,not Curry)

Which race of foid would you consider to be the true looksmatches of mongoloid asian yellow men?

• Total voters
C

CMD

Iron
Title

I know i posted all races just for the heck of it but jfl its either asians or blacks probably in my honest opinion or maybe aboriginal (pureblood)

I picked asian(southeast) what is yours

• +1
Reactions: h111 and normie_joe
Title

I know i posted all races just for the heck of it but jfl its either asians or blacks probably in my honest opinion or maybe aboriginal (pureblood)

I picked asian(southeast) what is yours

Well black women are your inverted reflection. They are not desirable because they are seen as masculine and loud, while east Asian men are seen as feminine and quiet.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Why is there no option for east asian

Well black women are your inverted reflection. They are not desirable because they are seen as masculine and loud, while east Asian men are seen as feminine and quiet.
I agree inverted reflection= looksmatch

But thats only physical attributes that black women mirror from asian men

Theyre not like us personalitywise since they are low iq unlike high iq chinese stemcels and japanese inventors and tend to be jealous of white females especially while asian men arent really jealous or depressed about being born asian,we just rage and project our hatred outwards,

Unlike black women who selfhate and project their hatred inwards and cry in corners or to their mom about blonde barbies bullying them ricecels will project the pain and anger outwards and commit a mass ER attack against the chads tyrones and chadriguezes if they tried to fuck with us

In terms of sexuality they are unattractive like us

But personalitywise we are the literal opposite:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@Paul7 voted for white jfl:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@h111
@normie_joe

• +1
Reactions: h111