Which Red light do I buy to start Red light therapy at home, and where

Burgermaxxer

Burgermaxxer

Iron
I would like to start Red light therapy to improve my skin and increase collagen. I would greatly appreciate any advice on red light therapy and where to buy it, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Red light therapy is free. You don't need a setup for it. Just sunbathe. That's where you'll get it for free. You're wasting a huge amount of time and money otherwise.

whatever you do dont buy some shit that costs hundreds or thousands of dollars, you can just buy light bulbs that give off the red frequencies, there are lots of blogs you can look up to find the best ones

knew a dumb ass on here who spent 3k on a set up LOL

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Burgermaxxer
Red light therapy is free. You don't need a setup for it. Just sunbathe. That's where you'll get it for free. You're wasting a huge amount of time and money otherwise.
If this is really true, then why do a bunch of people including clavicular do it?
whatever you do dont buy some shit that costs hundreds or thousands of dollars, you can just buy light bulbs that give off the red frequencies, there are lots of blogs you can look up to find the best ones

knew a dumb ass on here who spent 3k on a set up LOL
Bet appreciate this sm.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
If this is really true, then why do a bunch of people including clavicular do it?
Because it's hype marketing without critical thinking. Those guys are wannabe influencers, not free thinkers.

• +1
Reactions: Burgermaxxer