which roidcel will die within the next 5 years?

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
I'm not sure if our mod-power abusing king @Clavicular will live to 30. He probably see gandy heaven soon enough and might end up like zyzz (peace and blessings be with him) with 22.

Who do you think could die by roids during the next 5 years?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, psychomandible, enriquecel and 2 others
It depends on a lot of things, health/lifestyle, zyzz took heaps of other drugs and was apparently predisposed to heart issues. If clav is somewhat careful he will be fine way past thirty. Test won't kill you.

I'm not sure if our mod-power abusing king @Clavicular will live to 30. He probably see gandy heaven soon enough and might end up like zyzz (peace and blessings be with him) with 22.

Sam Sulek, unfortunately :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, psychomandible, scrunchables and 1 other person
It depends on a lot of things, health/lifestyle, zyzz took heaps of other drugs and was apparently predisposed to heart issues. If clav is somewhat careful he will be fine way past thirty. Test won't kill you.
Doesn't he take bunch of other shit?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
@kaligula567

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and kaligula567
@kaligula567
Thanks nigga kys I m not on so many right now
Even @Gaygymmaxx is on more shit:ogre:

Tell him birds🦅

@truthhurts @scrunchables @violentrose @enriquecel @nathan @Imretarded? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, enriquecel, truthhurts and 2 others
Thanks nigga kys I m not on so many right now
Even @Gaygymmaxx is on more shit:ogre:

Tell him birds🦅

@truthhurts @scrunchables @violentrose @enriquecel @nathan @Imretarded? :feelswhy:
im 16 and on perma 300 test cruise (for now), also did cycle of 20 anavar, 200 tren (2 weeks almost went bonkers) and 500 test. next cycle is gonna be test and halo for mogger bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
Hopefully me

im 16 and on perma 300 test cruise (for now), also did cycle of 20 anavar, 200 tren (2 weeks almost went bonkers) and 500 test. next cycle is gonna be test and halo for mogger bones
Larp pm phisique nigga🦅

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, kaligula567 and PsychoDsk
drop the halo and just cruise anadrol bro, halo feels like absolute shit while anadrol makes you feel like a god with the insane dimorphism benefits. It's my go-to

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Lets do a bet, Is he dying before 2026 or between 2026 and 2028?
i dont think hes on that rediculous amount of drugs tbh. id say hes taking way less than the average influencer

Larp pm phisique nigga🦅

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
drop the halo and just cruise anadrol bro, halo feels like absolute shit while anadrol makes you feel like a god with the insane dimorphism benefits. It's my go-to
shit im still 16 maybe cycle after that i might consider, but halo is hella androgenic and shiet. plus it will get me fuarking aggresive for the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PsychoDsk
shit im still 16 maybe cycle after that i might consider, but halo is hella androgenic and shiet. plus it will get me fuarking aggresive for the gym
just pop it as preworkout once in a while, if you cycle it you're gonna be committing mass genocide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and enriquecel
just pop it as preworkout once in a while, if you cycle it you're gonna be committing mass genocide
thats the whole point brah :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
i dont think hes on that rediculous amount of drugs tbh. id say hes taking way less than the average influencer
Debatable, His health indicators are fucked up, It is difficult for him to breathe normally, His skin is fucked up, And considering he is young and wants to go "pro", Makes it worse for his health in the long run, Not to add his terrible diet and he even admitted to run accutane, while blasting roids lol.

Debatable, His health indicators are fucked up, It is difficult for him to breathe normally, His skin is fucked up, And considering he is young and wants to go "pro", Makes it worse for his health in the long run, Not to add his terrible diet and he even admitted to run accutane, while blasting roids lol.
no one whose roiding is healthy tbh im on a shit ton of AI cuz i have insane acne, if im being fr his genetics arent all that. especially that chest, his lower chest and nipple placement is so off

Lets do a bet, Is he dying before 2026 or between 2026 and 2028?
I ain't doing this sick bet
I hope that dude lives to 100

But truth is that I don't see him crossing 2030 unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath

Most who abuse over 30.yzz was a rare case of drug abuse and overdose but most of thse roid user influencers will be dead late 40s early 50s. If u want to use roids u use them in ur 20s specifically early 20s when ur body is resilient and u can get the facial changes. People who go on to use them heavy in their 30s onwards its a death sentence same as using alcohol or anthing that point onwards

my genuine, honest reaction:

togi :feelswah: I will cry when he dies

no one whose roiding is healthy tbh im on a shit ton of AI cuz i have insane acne, if im being fr his genetics arent all that. especially that chest, his lower chest and nipple placement is so off
if ur on a ton shit of ai ur either high dose or a lame responder.

I dont see him doing well in pro bodybuilding, His bone structure is shit for it.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
I ain't doing this sick bet
I hope that dude lives to 100

But truth is that I don't see him crossing 2030 unfortunately
I also don't want him to die so early. But knowing all the shit and pressure that he is putting in his body, makes you think that he does not have that much time left if he continues to do so.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and greycel
Most who abuse over 30.yzz was a rare case of drug abuse and overdose but most of thse roid user influencers will be dead late 40s early 50s. If u want to use roids u use them in ur 20s specifically early 20s when ur body is resilient and u can get the facial changes. People who go on to use them heavy in their 30s onwards its a death sentence same as using alcohol or anthing that point onwards
the thing is, when you abuse roids in your 20s you probably will have to keep using them in your 30s too and probably till you die since your hormone balance will never fully recover. it depends on how much shit you have done of course

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
the thing is, when you abuse roids in your 20s you probably will have to keep using them in your 30s too and probably till you die since your hormone balance will never fully recover. it depends on how much shit you have done of course
Yh the thing is u cruise on trt which is wht every man should do since even a bad nights sleep can fk ur test levels.