Which Side Do You Wish Had Won World War 2?

Axis or Allies?

• Axis

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Allies

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Axis or Allies?

Considering the anti-Jewism on here, I'd bet at least a plurality of people here would like the Axis to win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Warlow, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Knowing what we know now Axis without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist and ToursOverBoyo2020
German Empire should've won the WW1 in the first place

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Pietrosiek and MentalistKebab
axis

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and ToursOverBoyo2020
Considering the anti-Jewism on here, I'd bet at least a plurality of people here would like the Axis to win

I support the jews but I think hitler had a good point on eugenics and would be a pioneer to the bigger picture of man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, Lux and Deleted member 2733
Everyone here would be a blonde hair blue eyed aryan chad if the axis won since none of us were alive at the time

I have no idea which is which, just voted Allies because it sounds nice. Axis reminds me of 3D, which reminds me of nerds, which reminds me of subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, karbo, owlofathena and 5 others
Neither tbh as both sides were merely pawns for the New World Order and controlled by the elite. But the axis powers were blackpilled and valued aesthetics so I will probably pick them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, owlofathena and Deleted member 3990
Neither tbh as both sides were merely pawns for the New World Order and controlled by the elite. But the axis powers were blackpilled and valued aesthetics so I will probably pick them.

Have you got any sources that prove that the Axis were controlled by the "elite" which I'm assuming you mean is similar to the one ruling today?

I definitely agree that both sides were pawns to the NWO but it's not like the Axis had a choice really.

Just wondering tbh

Incelistan should have won WW2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, owlofathena, Serial Coomer and 1 other person
Stalin made one mistake: stopping at Berlin.

"Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person."

That being said. if Axis had won. Most of us on this forum would likely have never been born but rather possibly reincarnated as a Aryan chad with HQNP wife.

The Allied victory in WW2 is the biggest tragedy in all of history.

Have you got any sources that prove that the Axis were controlled by the "elite" which I'm assuming you mean is similar to the one ruling today?

I definitely agree that both sides were pawns to the NWO but it's not like the Axis had a choice really.

Just wondering tbh

I highly doubt this conspiracy theory tbh. I do agree the "elite" were behind the allied victory to some extent but I highly doubt they play the world like pawns as everyone says.

Most likely Soviets
wrecking all and everything

Everyone here would be a blonde hair blue eyed aryan chad if the axis won since none of us were alive at the time
no they just wouldnt be alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Mr.cope and Deathrasher42
German Empire should've won the WW1 in the first place
View attachment 504672
Germany lost 2 world wars lmao due to the jews really. WW2 was pretty hard to win tbh. Britain cucked the hell out of Germany by not surrendering. If the British forces were captured at Dunkirk then there was a good chance that Britain would have surrendered which would have likely led to a German Victory.

Failing to capture those forces was a huge mistake tbh. Tragic.

You guys are now stuck with Angela Merkel who wants to import more african immigrants compared to the fuhrer who wanted to replace Europe with blonds. .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2733
Most likely Soviets
wrecking all and everything
The Soviets literally lost an insane amount of men vs Nazi Germany.

I dont know why ppl call the Soviets badass or w.e when they only won due to numbers and allied aid really. The Naxis were the true bad asses

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The Soviets literally lost an insane amount of men vs Nazi Germany.

I dont know why ppl call the Soviets badass or w.e when they only won due to numbers and allied aid really. The Naxis were the true bad asses
I didnt mean by wrecking all and everything that they actually did, but I prefered them to

USA USA USA

• +1
I have no idea which is which, just voted Allies because it sounds nice. Axis reminds me of 3D, which reminds me of nerds, which reminds me of subhumans
Your average american tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, godirl and Deleted member 1100
I would pick Axis.
No more feminism,LGBT Agendas and most Importantly Jews.I would be probably dead tho since Hitler hated Slavs.

Your average american tbh

I'm not American, son

I just don't give a fuck about a past war that won't change anything on how I look now

Looks is all I care about

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2733
death to german empire
German Empire was the greatest country that ever existed.

Reconquest of Pommern, Westpreußen, Ostpreußen, Posen, Schlesien and Elsaß-Lothringen when?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek
German Empire was the greatest country that ever existed.
germany is the worst country ever and german people are the worst

germany is the worst country ever and german people are the worst
you said you like military and stuff like that... how come you don't like Germany when it was the strongest and most advanced military power in WW1 and WW2

you said you like military and stuff like that... how come you don't like Germany when it was the strongest and most advanced military power in WW1 and WW2
cause thats milirary of my enemy

Allies

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The one that won, otherwise I wouldn't be here

• Love it
Allies bc it let us nuke Japan twice

If the axis had won u could nuke the entire continent of Africa and clean it of the Indian infestation

Oh shit u faggot
Japanese have done nothing to u
While looks at the state of west now
Hate Japanese culture. Hate people who literally worship Japan. Hate their food. Fuck em tbh. Would nuke them again

Hate Japanese culture. Hate people who literally worship Japan. Hate their food. Fuck em tbh. Would nuke them again
Wtf u hate a modem first world CIVILIZATION
And support the Jewish world order

Ahhh ur a curry arab a lower race then Japanese
Weill atlest don't fuck 8 yesr old like ur prophet Mohamad

Voted allies because I wouldn't have existed had the axis won.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42