Which Sport Should I Choose As My Profession (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 48066

jaat
MMA, football or some other sport?
I would be training in 2024 and go professional in 2025.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Screenshot 20240118 115750 Chrome

Brutal 1 view 0 reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
realistically what are your chances of becoming a pro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, race, physical condition, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and Deleted member 48066
professional faggot

• Ugh..
Pro Pickleballers score the best girls.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 48066
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, race, physical condition, etc.
Age - 17 (turning 18 on 18 March)
Height - 5'9" & growing (never had a growth spurt and my dad had it later too so expecting to grow tall)
Weight - 48 kg ( I can do MMA ,arm wrestling and weightlifting too as I am pretty strong in my weight class with reach advantage I have 5'10"+ reach which may increase)
Race - Indo Aryan
Physical Condition - perfectly fit but had some cavities in my teeth because I never(just did it on a few occasions) brushed my teeth until I went for my cavity fillings until last year prior to tooth pain due to eating grapes (had one root canal in the lower left molar)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Recessed Life, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
You're extremely skinny, how do you expect to practice pro sports?
I'm not "extremely skinny" tbh. I don't practice as of now I am studyceling currently to get into a good college. I would put 100% of whatever I have from July/August onwards. I was top tier in football till I was around 13 (always picked first in the team while dividing for a match). Then one day a guy made a shoot and I was talking to this other guy who was not playing and was outside the field and the ball hit my penis really badly (made my tears to be visible in my eyes for the first time in the playground), from that incident onwards I had a fear of the ball. But, now I have overcome it, and looking forward for my comeback.
I am really agile with nice precision for MMA, I started to practice some punches, kicks and combos sincs last 2 years for MMA.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
You're extremely skinny, how do you expect to practice pro sports?
I didn't took a nutrition rich diet until a few months ago leading for me not being tall and healthy. But, I have started to take a healthy diet so I would be all set on the physical part.

if you have money, everything is possible! football is best for me, pretty fun

• Love it
go flyweight MMA darktriadmaxxing

• Love it
if you have money, everything is possible! football is best for me, pretty fun
what would you rate yourself in football?
are you playing it just for having fun or serious and would play professional?
go flyweight MMA darktriadmaxxing
had a thought where I would be double champ in flyweight and featherweight. I could have participated in strawweight as I would have been a giant in that weight class but apparently it's just for women in ufc and I am not interested in fighting at a worse fighting promotion

what would you rate yourself in football?
are you playing it just for having fun or serious and would play professional?

had a thought where I would be double champ in flyweight and featherweight. I could have participated in strawweight as I would have been a giant in that weight class but apparently it's just for women in ufc and I am not interested in fighting at a worse fighting promotion
i played it for 3 years jfl in division 4 league, i was pretty good player, just didnt have enough money lmao, now i play it for fun

• +1
MMA, football or some other sport?
I would be training in 2024 and go professional in 2025.
@mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @Average Aryan @Xangsane @Gengar @Nick.Harte @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Then one day a guy made a shoot and I was talking to this other guy who was not playing and was outside the field and the ball hit my penis really badly (made my tears to be visible in my eyes for the first time in the playground), from that incident onwards I had a fear of the ball. But, now I have overcome it, and looking forward for my comeback.
Wow!

• +1
Snooker

• +1
Want to become a calisthenics pro

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 48066