which sunscreen to use?

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
used some generic spf30 over the winter, now I want something better since I'm a pale nord and else gonna age like a meth addict.

recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
la roche posay do some pretty good ones that I'd recommend checking out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and KraftDurchLeid
Elta MD UV Clear. This is the best one out there you can lock thread now. No other response is worth reading.

• Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
don't use neutragena if you are prone to acne

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
If you want your body to produce vitamin D naturally then you have to expose to sunlight without sunscreen for 20 minutes a day.
Vitamin D is a great health booster with many positive effects (included cancer prevention) but sun exposure will accelerate your skin aging process

UVA and UVB make you produce vitamin D but destroy skin cells' DNA as side effect. As DNA of skin cells is destroyed, skin is not able to produce collagen and elastin anymore, chemicals which make skin appear younger

If you want to preserve skin youth at all cost then you have to block UVA/UVB radiation completely. The consequence is that you have to intake vitamin D supplements everyday.

As you apply sunscreen your body will not be able to produce vitamin D anymore, but on the other hand you will preserve your skin youth and you are still able to intake vitamin D from supplements

So this is my routine:
> Apply sunscreen every three hours if you stay out all day
> Apply sunscreen again if you wash your body or face
> SPF 30 is perfect because it blocks 97% of solar radiation
> make sure your sunscreen blocks both UVA and UVB radiation
> make sure your sunscreen does not contain parabens or other estrogens

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
used some generic spf30 over the winter, now I want something better since I'm a pale nord and else gonna age like a meth addict.

recommendations?

What's the matter of being pale?
Attraction is determined by the shape of facial bones and by height, not by skin color.

relationship between skin color and attraction is just a social construct, and let me explain why:

In ancient societies of europe, middle east and north Africa pale skin was considered attractive because it was related to nobles who did not work as peasant under sunlight all day.

In Southern Europe tanned skin is only considered attractive in places near the seaside where sea bathing is performed.

In contrast, in Russia no one considers a tanned skin more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
What's the matter of being pale?
Attraction is determined by the shape of facial bones and by height, not by skin color.

relationship between skin color and attraction is just a social construct, and let me explain why:

In ancient societies of europe, middle east and north Africa pale skin was considered attractive because it was related to nobles who did not work as peasant under sunlight all day.

In Southern Europe tanned skin is only considered attractive in places near the seaside where sea bathing is performed.

In contrast, in Russia no one considers a tanned skin more attractive
never said that a nordic pheno was bad retard just that we are more sensitive to sun aging jfl

I use Eucerin oil control sun cream spf50.
It's the only one I found. That doesn't make my skin shiny like a bowling ball, and it also does not irritate my eyes. Since I apply in the eye area also