Which superpower would be useful in real Life?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
?

• +1
Reactions: nathan and h111
Bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan and h111
Spiderman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and nathan
super smarts

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Esteban1997 and wishIwasSalludon
Ok but for real if I had to choose I would want, the ability to predict the future
Wack. If you could pick whatever then you could basically be god, hell u can even pick invisibility to rape stacies but u wanna be Nostradamus instead.

You just need the power to make any bitch go crazy for you, so you can make any super models / actresses / artists etc. to give you all the money they have, so you can have a luxurious life + they will want to have a relationship with you and have kids with you :feelshehe:

don francisco images GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Esteban1997 and wheres681
The ability to change minds so I could turn everyone in the world into a left wing progressive warrior!

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
chad's personality

• +1
You just need the power to make any bitch go crazy for you, so you can make any super models / actresses / artists etc. to give you all the money they have, so you can have a luxurious life + they will want to have a relationship with you and have kids with you :feelshehe:

don francisco images GIF
Mind control basically

Mind control basically
Yes, but on a budget. I didn't mean mind control in general, because that would mean you mind control billionaires, and get them to send you their money into your accounts, which is relatively more boring

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
basically all the ones that would let you do pervy things

• JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and Esteban1997
Yes, but on a budget. I didn't mean mind control in general, because that would mean you mind control billionaires, and get them to send you their money into your accounts, which is relatively more boring
U are not using it to its full potential

U can still make girls go crazy for u

basically all the ones that would let you do pervy things
I remember when I was like 15, and I imagined on the street what it would be like to be able to stop time and fuck every hot chick that passed me by :feelshehe: :lul:

• JFL
I remember when I was like 15, and I imagined on the street what it would be like to be able to stop time and fuck every hot chick that passed me by :feelshehe: :lul:
Or become invisible and fuck them without them noticing

• Woah
The ones Invincible has just cause he pulled a ginger stacey

• +1