Which supplements are not cope

K

ksander

Iron
Hello i am interested in buying some supplements to increase testosterone and get higher bone mass. Which ones should i get? I saw many comments which stated that supplements are cope and dont work, but there has to be atleast some of them that can give results. (Sorry if its a dumb question im the biggest newgen and i dont have a lot of knowledge, im almost 15 btw if that matters)

Hello i am interested in buying some supplements to increase testosterone and get higher bone mass. Which ones should i get? I saw many comments which stated that supplements are cope and dont work, but there has to be atleast some of them that can give results. (Sorry if its a dumb question im the biggest newgen and i dont have a lot of knowledge, im almost 15 btw if that matters)
Vitamin d3 k2, Omega 3, Collagen, Magnesium, Zinc and creatine monohydrate imo

• +1
Reactions: cavy and ksander
Collagen and zinc has low bioavailability so theyre cope
True when it comes to collagen, but would still recommend. If you wanna make the most out of your zinc take it on an empty stomach without any food and spread it ideally on two times in the day

• +1
Reactions: ksander
get potassium, calcium and d3. other is useless

• +1
D3K2, msm , zinc , mg , selenium , pottasium chloride , nac but your diet is the most important thing

• +1
Chrysin and DIM also, didnt see nobody talking about it here, it worded pretty well for me.

• +1
A good start would be 6mg Boron, magnesium, 4000 iu d3, multivitimin, ashwagandha, 3g L arginine before bed.

• +1
Chrysin and DIM also, didnt see nobody talking about it here, it worded pretty well for me.
What did that do for you? I thought chrysin was disproven to change hormones but i bought a bottle and didnt see any change.

What did that do for you? I thought chrysin was disproven to change hormones but i bought a bottle and didnt see any change.
I took DIM and Chrysin for 5 month and i saw pretty good result in the gym. Tbh concerning the face it didnt changed anything

Anything you are deficient in basically, if you eat good enough you don’t need any supplements though. For bone growth d3, calcium, k2 are the most important nutrients.
However no supplements are going to increase your bone mass that much, hop on roids and hgh if you really want actual improvements.

Anything you are deficient in basically, if you eat good enough you don’t need any supplements though. For bone growth d3, calcium, k2 are the most important nutrients.
However no supplements are going to increase your bone mass that much, hop on roids and hgh if you really want actual improvements.
Yeah i wanna get hgh too, but it just costs so much. Are there some things i can take that increase my HGH levels?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yeah i wanna get hgh too, but it just costs so much. Are there some things i can take that increase my HGH levels?
Supplementing with glutamine, also just make sure you are getting over 8 hours of sleep every night, eating lots of protein and getting all of your micronutrients in, that is most important before you even worry about taking things to increase it

• +1