Which supplements yielded you results?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Any type for any purpose. Post their names

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and sb23
Any type for any purpose. Post their names
If they were truly effective, they wouldn’t be ‘supliments’ unless you are referring to things like vitamins.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
tongkat ali made me bald

• +1
ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, sb23 and Roge
tongkat ali made me bald

tonkgat ali made me horny as fuck and made my balls bigger, also made me feel like a bad boy, but after few weeks of taking it I noticed hair shedding...stopped it, and everything went back to normal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and yue
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and sb23
do you guys know some supp that i probably dont know? i mean every normie is taking them so its basic
if there was some secret supp that was effective it wouldnt be secret

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and Roge
I personally take atenolol every now and then. Brought my resting heart rate down by about 10. Great for longevity and calming physical anxiety (sweating, jitteriness etc.). Also ezetimibe which I think everyone should take, it makes you excrete about 50% of the dietary LDL you consume. There’s a much longer list, but these are just a couple which are longevity oriented and many could benefit from.

• +1
nothing

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoaA99, Roge and sb23
Phenibut showed how life could be if brain was normal

• +1
Reactions: Blonde and Roge
Will Start ashwagandha , msm , vit c , magnésium, creatine

• +1
if there was some secret supp that was effective it wouldnt be secret
is doesnt have to be secret. i can name tens of supps that are public and you dont know them

Careful with the ashwaganda, it has cases of liver failure and raised my liver enzymes. Pretty hepatotoxic. Not worth taking everyday.

• +1
tonkgat ali made me horny as fuck and made my balls bigger, also made me feel like a bad boy, but after few weeks of taking it I noticed hair shedding...stopped it, and everything went back to normal
which one did you take? from my research on it the best available now is 10% nootropics depot. herbs and shrooms are being faked very often so i'm thinking to buy it from there

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Careful with the ashwaganda, it has cases of liver failure and raised my liver enzymes. Pretty hepatotoxic. Not worth taking everyday.
When did ashwagandha started to work for ya ?

• +1
I personally take atenolol every now and then. Brought my resting heart rate down by about 10. Great for longevity and calming physical anxiety (sweating, jitteriness etc.). Also ezetimibe which I think everyone should take, it makes you excrete about 50% of the dietary LDL you consume. There’s a much longer list, but these are just a couple which are longevity oriented and many could benefit from.
thats basic too. and i have resting rate of 52 (mesaured rn) so i prolly athletic mog you

• +1
Reactions: sb23
any type from vitamins to steroids and meds. i'm just gathering every name and then researching it myself. for now i have about 200 in a form of list like here (https://looksmax.org/threads/everything-that-increases-dopamine-value-packed-thread.861471/) but without duplicates and things that dont work
I have taken certain MAOIs like phenelzine + pregabalin for anxiety. Out of everything I’ve tried for anxiety, nothing comes close to these other than diazepam (can’t use often due to the rapid tolerance/risk of addiction you gain).

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
ritalin

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Roge
there is nothing more basic than thi. you cant have an advantage from it if everyone uses it

there is nothing more basic than thi. you cant have an advantage from it if everyone uses it
What do you mean , explain more

you are here to have an advantage over normies. how will it happen if normies taking the same stuff as you?
you have to dig deeper
youre retarded if you think some supplement is gonna give you an advantage over other people

brutal guys why are you even here? i have to explaine it to you? :lul:

you are here to have an advantage over normies. how will it happen if normies taking the same stuff as you?
you have to dig deeper
Wdym they are a good supplements ,do you want me to take steroids?

youre retarded if you think some supplement is gonna give you an advantage over other people
you are definitely on the spectrum :lul:
literally dont bother :lul::lul::lul:

Wdym they are a good supplements ,do you want me to take steroids?
i've created this thread not to get educated on vit D or msm. i want to hear something not common

• +1
Reactions: TonraKrueger
why the "ugh..." react?

is medications allowed btw?

which one did you take? from my research on it the best available now is 10% nootropics depot. herbs and shrooms are being faked very often so i'm thinking to buy it from there
I got the Swanson one

Swanson is a legit company

Got my test from 365 to 679 in 1-2 months. It was vit D + Tribulus + Andocomplex(multivitamin for testmax basically) + maybe a better diet. Nothing unusual, except maybe Tribulus, but not sure what exactly helped the most

Also, caffeine + theanine in pills is a good combo. Free energy + concentration + much less nervous system damage thx to theanine

• +1
Got my test from 365 to 679 in 1-2 months. It was vit D + Tribulus + Andocomplex(multivitamin for testmax basically) + maybe a better diet. Nothing unusual, except maybe Tribulus, but not sure what exactly helped the most
how old?
btw rate:
Test results

Also, caffeine + theanine in pills is a good combo. Free energy + concentration + much less nervous system damage thx to theanine
very popular thing is russian looksmaxing now

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Supps are useless unless you are defecient or doing sarms

• JFL
I got the Swanson one

Swanson is a legit company
swanson is brutal bro. never buy it :lul:
its literally cheaper than the raw material so its 100% underdosed at least, or even faked

Caffeine
Accutane

• +1
Woah

The truly biggest supplement that have the biggest affect is the placebo effect You fucking dumbass nigger / nigga

• Woah
Do all of these and their effects are really negligible. For most supplements you won’t really observe a difference unless you were severely deficient beforehand

• +1
Thats random pic from .org

Caffeine + theanine tells me you are russian
But why? Is it called different in English? Or just popular amongst Russians?

But why? Is it called different in English? Or just popular amongst Russians?
Popular amongst russians. I typed "is" in first message but meant "in"

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned