Which surgeon perform lateral commisorplasty (mouth widening)

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

over for my IQ molecules
Title, can’t seem to find a surgeon or clinic who does it, Reddit was of no help either, is there anyone here who has done it or will do it soon who knows where I can get this procedure done ?

i can do it for u, or if u want partial facelift which also widens the mouth, I can do that for u too

partial facelift is better for mouth width bc recovery is easier and doesn't leave scars around the mouth area, easier to do as well

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i can do it for u, or if u want partial facelift which also widens the mouth, I can do that for u too

partial facelift is better for mouth width bc recovery is easier and doesn't leave scars around the mouth area, easier to do as well

I will seriously consider it dude, do you know how long the effects last for ? and for mouth widening which technique would you use, the one you made a thread about or the standard way ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I will seriously consider it dude, do you know how long the effects last for ? and for mouth widening which technique would you use, the one you made a thread about or the standard way ?
i would imagine both lateral commissuroplasty and partial facelift to last for many years, normal facelift lasta for 10-15yrs

i would go with either commissuro or partial facelift, personally would go to a plastic surgeon to get it done, if i would have the money

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel