Which surgery is needed to make my cheeks less visible/make my face less wide?

Deathnic

Deathnic

Iron
Im of turkic ancestry and my cheeks are pretty wide, especially cuz im fat. but even when i press my fat away in my face, my cheeks are still too prominent, and I look subhuman cuz of it imo. are there any members of turkic ancestry here? how do you manage that and which surgeries can u recommend? i wanna whitemax

reference pics:
Turanid

Turkic pheno 2

Attachments

• turkic_pheno.png
    turkic_pheno.png
    372 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I don't know, I have the same issue; but lose weight for starters obviously

which ethnicity r u?
absolute mutt. but I think the big zygos come from my Chinese side
looks like shit at 15% BF but tbh seeing the crazy cheek hollowness etc of some people with pronounced zygos when ultra lean give me a bit of hope... I'll reassess once I get to 8-10%. Barrett is an example of someone with an ultra wide face that looks bloated af at a normal bf% but then crazy definition when leanmaxxed

Im of turkic ancestry and my cheeks are pretty wide, especially cuz im fat. but even when i press my fat away in my face, my cheeks are still too prominent, and I look subhuman cuz of it imo. are there any members of turkic ancestry here? how do you manage that and which surgeries can u recommend? i wanna whitemax

reference pics:
View attachment 3053307

View attachment 3053308

How about you start by not being a fat fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deathnic

reference pics:
View attachment 3053307

View attachment 3053308
Unfortunately, you really don't know what you're working with until you get lean. Your assessment may be correct, but pushing the fat around your face is not the same as actually being lean. Start there, and assess what you think you need after. You might surprise yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deathnic