Which surgery to fix my jaw?

BukkMax

BukkMax

Iron
Hey, which surgeries make sense for my lower jaw? I have poor visibility of my mandible and am wondering if bimax surgery might be the solution.

For reference, here is my jaw angle, which is definitely too high.

The line from my nose to my chin is definitely not optimal, and my nose is also too large. Rhinoplasty is already in the plan; I just need to confirm if I have a deviated septum and if it should be treated as well. Would I also benefit from a genioplasty?

You can also see that I have asymmetry in the lower third of my face, and I’m wondering if this is due to a deviated septum or maxillary canting. Additionally, I have developed TMJ on one side, which gets worse when I sleep on that side. I’m already using a night guard.

As a teenager, I had braces, so my teeth are at least in the correct position.

From an aesthetic perspective, would it be advisable to combine rhinoplasty with genioplasty? And to enhance the visibility of my lower jaw, would bimax (/trimax) be the right choice, or would implants be a better option?

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and NZb6Air
trimax w/ implants

• +1
Reactions: BukkMax
trimax w/ implants
Just jaw angle implants, or should I also get a chin implant? If both, would you prefer to do them separately or as a wraparound? I often find that wraparound results aren’t as good

Just jaw angle implants, or should I also get a chin implant? If both, would you prefer to do them separately or as a wraparound? I often find that wraparound results aren’t as good
jaw angles and infrazygos, dont need chin cause genio

• +1
Reactions: BukkMax