Which theory on hair loss is correct?

L

Lawton88

Kraken
With my hair thinning some recently I started paying attention to men's facial features and head shapes when they were clear cases of Norwooding (NW3 or more) after reading some theories.

What I seem to be observing is that a round or cone like headshape seems to be a lot more common when it comes to the serious baldness cases while flat heads had some cases but far fewer. Also men with poor facial features and that were recessed seemed to be very likely to be Norwooding if they were up in age compared to men not recessed.

DHT may be the primary cause but after seeing this I am convinced that head shape and other things must amplify your chances to get a serious visit from the Norwood Reaper as you age.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
u are just describing genetics dude

men with shit genetics are recessed with poor facial features and they just happened to get the whole package by balding too

in conclusion = genes

u are just describing genetics dude

men with shit genetics are recessed with poor facial features and they just happened to get the whole package by balding too

in conclusion = genes

But people try to argue its DHT and your androgen genes period and head shape/facial features have nothing to do with it. I am inclined to believe head shape and recession etc. are a big part of your chances after observing a bunch of people. Not sure what is going on but maybe it does make DHT attack hair more because you have a tight rounded head etc.

I remember seeing something about skull influencing balding.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Autism.

The real cause of balding in most cases is a bad Phosphorus:Calcium ratio. Increase Calcium to the point of 1:1 or 1:1.5 and you will not bald. Copper:Zinc aswell. People undereat red meat and oysters for Zinc, and when they do eat enough they do not eat enough Copper from organ meats. Liver is a very rich source of Copper.
Das it

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Dainslief and Lawton88
Autism.

The real cause of balding in most cases is a bad Phosphorus:Calcium ratio. Increase Calcium to the point of 1:1 or 1:1.5 and you will not bald. Copper:Zinc aswell. People undereat red meat and oysters for Zinc, and when they do eat enough they do not eat enough Copper from organ meats. Liver is a very rich source of Copper.
Das it

Is that related to the calcified scalp theory and do you think K2 would help with that like it does with other arteries supposedly - removing calcium that shouldn't have been dropped there?

you're not imagining these correlations. it's all about posture. posture has a tremendous effect on how your face looks and bad posture, particularly bad head and neck posture, causes tension on your neck muscles which are connected to the galea aponeurotica.
Galeaaponeurotica

as the tension from your neck muscles wanders up to your galea (which happens because they're directly connected as you can see), the tension tightens the blood streams which leads to less blood getting to your hair follicles, and that's when the hair starts falling out and that's why it only happens in that area.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nobodyspecial369 and Lawton88
you're not imagining these correlations. it's all about posture. posture has a tremendous effect on how your face looks and bad posture, particularly bad head and neck posture, causes tension on your neck muscles which are connected to the galea aponeurotica.
View attachment 1200190
as the tension from your neck muscles wanders up to your galea (which happens because they're directly connected as you can see), the tension tightens the blood streams which leads to less blood getting to your hair follicles, and that's when the hair starts falling out and that's why it only happens in that area.

Interesting. I saw a little something on that before. That people that their neck is forced forward go bald a lot also. I guess certain skull shapes can cause that issue also because of balancing.

I don't have bad posture but my scalp was kind of tight before I started the massages. I have a pretty flat head though and this thinning didn't start until I was well up in age. Hoping some intervention now will at least hault the thinning.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Is that related to the calcified scalp theory and do you think K2 would help with that like it does with other arteries supposedly - removing calcium that shouldn't have been dropped there?
Hmm I'm not sure of the mechanism tbh. And on calcification I wouldn't know if it's true aswell, some get improved balding after K2 some don't.
RayPeatForum.com this forum has a lot of good shit. Search on there or from Google on "balding"

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88