Curry has ascended...its begun.
Gandy Chico OPRY all do, which are some ones that don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Jova, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
They all look dyel anyway

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Jova, nathan and 2 others
chico only started working out after he lost prettyboy status he didn't touch a weight in his prime

Attachments

• 1727033977492.png
    1727033977492.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Barrett doesn’t workout, idk any other male models but I’m sure lots don’t workout

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Jova, try2beme and 4 others
both treadmillmaxxers at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Jova, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
The taller and younger they are, the less they'll work out, and they'll focus that time on fk foids instead..

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Jova and silently_said
Barrett doesn’t workout, idk any other male models but I’m sure lots don’t workout
Barret is subhuman. He probably does a lot of cardio. All models do. Just they don't gymmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked and ey88
that's def true now, but most male models now are ugly male hires who not only don't go to the gym but also look like twinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ey88
The taller and younger they are, the less they'll work out, and they'll focus that time on fk foids instead..
the taller you are the better it will be for you working out

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
that's def true now, but most male models now are ugly male hires who not only don't go to the gym but also look like twinks
I agree, I think physique matter to a point, but my physique is good enough from gymcelling for the last two years almost every day, so that’s why I quit

Barrett and De Poot are total twinks.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I agree, I think physique matter to a point, but my physique is good enough from gymcelling for the last two years almost every day, so that’s why I quit
too many ethnic hires

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Barrett and De Poot are total twinks.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
too many ethnic hires

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baerr and isis_Bleach
All models exersise in some form

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Autismcel and ey88
They probably exercise but not lift weights if that's what you meant

• +1
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi and isis_Bleach
Why should they?

They almost all exercise for health and almost none for hypertrophy unless they're like swimwear models. I have only seen a sick physique on a runway once and it was swimwear ofc.

Most male models get physique mogged by @luria (srs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria and Jova
Because they have nothing to compensate for
Most would benefit from it at a certain age imo because skinny androgenous looks aren't as sought after past a certain age. Some musculature is better after that point if they wanna continue modeling unless they have an extremely striking face imo

to compensate for what? why do chads work out? do you think it's cause they're insecure?
Why not be better in more ways tho? Wouldn't it increase appeal? I think they do it for social status too

Why not be better in more ways tho? Wouldn't it increase appeal? I think they do it for social status too
that's the point of my comment, people say that Gym is all about just attracting females and it's cope if you say otherwise. However why would people with chad genetics go the gym if they already got women?

They almost all exercise for health and almost none for hypertrophy unless they're like swimwear models. I have only seen a sick physique on a runway once and it was swimwear ofc.

Most male models get physique mogged by @luria (srs)
Facts.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and LuckyBeast
tom crusie

Attachments

• C6C3E11D-C7C4-4440-B30C-D044C25A76CB.jpeg
    C6C3E11D-C7C4-4440-B30C-D044C25A76CB.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • A0BB641C-95BD-4587-B891-38CE03E64572.jpeg
    A0BB641C-95BD-4587-B891-38CE03E64572.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 045C230A-0FD3-491B-ADA4-96BDD9FFEDD5.jpeg
    045C230A-0FD3-491B-ADA4-96BDD9FFEDD5.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
that's the point of my comment, people say that Gym is all about just attracting females and it's cope if you say otherwise. However why would people with chad genetics go the gym if they already got women?
either for "fun" or to get even more attention from women or social status but the ones that dont just dont bother to do the work because they already have an infinite amount its like a billionaire working hard to get even more money

The runway models mostly don't gym. They might go for a little jog but they don't touch weights because they need a skinny/slim frame or the clothes wouldn't fit on them. It's underwear/swimwear models like Gandy and Maher that I see rlly lifting like that.