Which type of magnesium should i take?

From real foods

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, pablomaxx, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
In the One i found in the pharmacy there's full magnesium, there's not a type

What are you intending to supplement Magnesium for?

Bro i mean for supplements, pretty sure there are not 400mg of magnesium in an entire bar of choco
there is 228mg in a bar of 90% cocao dark chocolate and i guarantee it is at least 2x as bioavailable as supplements so a 400mg supplement would give you less (and you get all the other nutrients from the dark chocolate, one of the best foods in the world btw)

there is 228mg in a bar of 90% cocao dark chocolate and i guarantee it is at least 2x as bioavailable as supplements so a 400mg supplement would give you less (and you get all the other nutrients from the dark chocolate, one of the best foods in the world btw)
thats nice...is it low in calorie?

cant do unfortunatly, im cutting, but when immma be on my full blow height max "bulk" defenetly
just have it for breakfast, also 100g quinoa (which you should also be eating) has 200mg magnesium

just have it for breakfast, also 100g quinoa (which you should also be eating) has 200mg magnesium
i dont eat graing(in this case quinoa and grains in general) but ill try it, i see that it has a lot of magnesium but i have to see if its bioavelable

i dont eat graing(in this case quinoa and grains in general) but ill try it, i see that it has a lot of magnesium but i have to see if its bioavelable
its the goat carbohydrate btw