Which type of posters you hate the most?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
1) Memecels botcels - always the first in every thread, always with the shabby meme they use in each other thread. they mostly posts avi of OP

2) Eugenes.co - Robert De Niro, Travis Bickle wannabe bully victims, at one time talks about how life ended without teen love and the next day write 10 paragraphs pseudo-philosophical essays on blackpill, feminism and the time of melting cheese.

3) Eternal surgerycells aka looksmaxers - guys with 10,000 posts who have been planning Lefort III for over a year, with the words “one more month and I'll be chad“ Meanwhile they dont distinguish between bimax and chin implant.

4) Narcy cunts - Taking advice thread as an excuse to post their new selfie. “have my nasolabial fold disappeared completely?“ “How do I look? I lost a pound“

5) Dentists without license - self-installing patients with patented basement face puller.

6) PSL aspies - selfhating, over bones jerking off dwellers. muh developmend if gonal angle is not 0 degrees and you dont have two stripes instead of eyes just ldar.

7) Simps - “All white women are goddesses and deserve better than soy cucks“

8) Balkans - no need to introduce

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, GetShrekt, .👽. and 46 others
@6ft7Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
The type that's obsessed with Zach Coxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9819, AlexAP and 15 others
copypasta

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 4430
Simps/ cucks

Thin white ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 8019 and 5 others
Threads that obsess over tiktok thots like those about that Eva Cudmore chick are annoying af jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14867, GetShrekt and 14 others
The ones who have to make everything bold and size 26 to make up for how unfunny their post is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9819, GetShrekt and 18 others
Those who moan about teen love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lolcel, BigBoy and 3 others
Larping fags

Balkans

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
@RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
People that make evisceration threads with size 26 font

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9819, Lolcel and 8 others
forgot his name looks something like this.
he was last seen in santa barbra is 6 foot will pay for any information.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
1.Teenagers' who take themselves too seriously/Teenagers trying to seem tough on the internet

2.Dichotomous thinking .co tier posters

3.Posters like me

Last edited:
psl aspies tbh

we wuz kangz threads or IQ copers tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
4) Narcy cunts - Taking advice thread as an excuse to post their new selfie. “have my nasolabial fold disappeared completely?“ “How do I look? I lost a pound“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9499, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
where are the react whores? The ones making expose threads on greycels for internet points

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
rep fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, BigBoy and Deleted member 4430
those that dont think brad pitt is best looking man to ever grace this earth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4430
1) Memecels botcels - always the first in every thread, always with the shabby meme they use in each other thread. they mostly posts avi of OP

2) Eugenes.co - Robert De Niro, Travis Bickle wannabe bully victims, at one time talks about how life ended without teen love and the next day write 10 paragraphs pseudo-philosophical essays on blackpill, feminism and the time of melting cheese.

3) Eternal surgerycells aka looksmaxers - guys with 10,000 posts who have been planning Lefort III for over a year, with the words “one more month and I'll be chad“ Meanwhile they dont distinguish between bimax and chin implant.

5) Dentists without license - self-installing patients with patented basement face puller.

6) PSL aspies - selfhating, over bones jerking off dwellers. muh developmend if gonal angle is not 0 degrees and you dont have two stripes instead of eyes just ldar.

I fit all of these

Narcy cunts tbh.

• +1
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Barret

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
Threads that obsess over tiktok thots like those about that Eva Cudmore chick are annoying af jfl
I knew there would be someone referencing me
now im sad

eva

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
BBC cuckold worshippers. They disgust me so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9090
People who make little psl groups to feel special about themselves. Makes me feel left out ngl :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
Eugenes.co

• JFL
People who make little psl groups to feel special about themselves. Makes me feel left out ngl :feelswhy:
@goat2x we gotta represent with our gang.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 9499 and BigBoy
It's utterly over if anything on this irrelevant forum annoys you more than temporarily.

"Muh show ignored content"
brutal

balkans?
is this morherfucker serious?

@goat2x @Chad1212 @RoundHouse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and RoundHouse
where are the react whores? The ones making expose threads on greycels for internet points
@Britishlooksmaxxer defend yourself

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
Thank god I don’t fit into any of these :chad:

ppl who call Eva Cudmore 4 psl or below.

Tons of them.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4430

you're like 5 of these

• Hmm...