Which type of posters you hate the most?

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
1) Memecels botcels - always the first in every thread, always with the shabby meme they use in each other thread. they mostly posts avi of OP

2) Eugenes.co - Robert De Niro, Travis Bickle wannabe bully victims, at one time talks about how life ended without teen love and the next day write 10 paragraphs pseudo-philosophical essays on blackpill, feminism and the time of melting cheese.

3) Eternal surgerycells aka looksmaxers - guys with 10,000 posts who have been planning Lefort III for over a year, with the words “one more month and I'll be chad“ Meanwhile they dont distinguish between bimax and chin implant.

4) Narcy cunts - Taking advice thread as an excuse to post their new selfie. “have my nasolabial fold disappeared completely?“ “How do I look? I lost a pound“

5) Dentists without license - self-installing patients with patented basement face puller.

6) PSL aspies - selfhating, over bones jerking off dwellers. muh developmend if gonal angle is not 0 degrees and you dont have two stripes instead of eyes just ldar.

7) Simps - “All white women are goddesses and deserve better than soy cucks“

8) Balkans - no need to introduce
e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, the BULL, pardocel and 5 others
4) Narcy cunts - Taking advice thread as an excuse to post their new selfie. “have my nasolabial fold disappeared completely?“ “How do I look? I lost a pound“
Without hesitation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, callisto and Deleted member 23239
which type am i

Race baiters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Narcies by far. Legit so cringe

Narcies by far. Legit so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239