Which type of posters you love the most?

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
1) Memecels botcels - always the first in every thread, always with the shabby meme they use in each other thread. they mostly posts avi of OP

2) Eugenes.co - Robert De Niro, Travis Bickle wannabe bully victims, at one time talks about how life ended without teen love and the next day write 10 paragraphs pseudo-philosophical essays on blackpill, feminism and the time of melting cheese.

3) Eternal surgerycells aka looksmaxers - guys with 10,000 posts who have been planning Lefort III for over a year, with the words “one more month and I'll be chad“ Meanwhile they dont distinguish between bimax and chin implant.

4) Narcy cunts - Taking advice thread as an excuse to post their new selfie. “have my nasolabial fold disappeared completely?“ “How do I look? I lost a pound“

5) Dentists without license - self-installing patients with patented basement face puller.

6) PSL aspies - selfhating, over bones jerking off dwellers. muh developmend if gonal angle is not 0 degrees and you dont have two stripes instead of eyes just ldar.

7) Simps - “All white women are goddesses and deserve better than soy cucks“

8) Balkans - no need to introduce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and WadlowMaxxing
JB pillers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, DharkDC, Looks234 and 2 others
Curries/blacks

You see the problem here is you wrote a thread with more than like 5 sentences. Ain't nobody gone read all that shit.

Now you have to deal with the utter embarrassment of having your first reply forever display being posted 10 days after your OP. Consider account deletion and try again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4612
You see the problem here is you wrote a thread with more than like 5 sentences. Ain't nobody gone read all that shit.

Now you have to deal with the utter embarrassment of having your first reply forever display being posted 10 days after your OP. Consider account deletion and try again.
Its a copy pasta