Which user do you think was the most likely to rape Bermuda in October 2014?

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Title

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday

@ReadBooksEveryday
It was some dirty 5'8 manlet subhuman by the name of Gonzalo

I would say that it was @flippasav who committed that crime. Everything points to it

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, wsada, flippasav and 1 other person

I would say that it was @flippasav who committed that crime. Everything points to it
What did he do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and ReadBooksEveryday
What did he do?
He went to the prosperous Bermuda, wealthy and affluent, but because they were black, he went to the shoreline and started spinning really fast causing a water tornado

The devastation to the locals was brutal. @Bushman was brutally affected to the point he requested aid from me through Western Union

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, wsada and Xangsane
He went to the prosperous Bermuda, wealthy and affluent, but because they were black, he went to the shoreline and started spinning really fast causing a water tornado

The devastation to the locals was brutal. @Bushman was brutally affected to the point he requested aid from me through Western Union
Now tell me what happened with his cousin on September 18th, 2019

Now tell me what happened with his cousin on September 18th, 2019
Ah Dorian .. that was caused by @5'7 zoomer . After inviting out 5'2 Zommerina for prom, and getting brutally rejected. 5'7 zoomer began a DBZ transformation. The radiation of the transformation of his Aryan blonde hair resulted in widespread destruction of property, numerous fatalities, and a significant humanitarian crisis.

Conclusion: In September 2019, the significant event in the region was Hurricane Dorian's devastating impact on the Bahamas

PS incel: 'cousin' is not the right term for Bermuda and Bahams. This is an extremely racist and incel take

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
Ah Dorian .. that was caused by @5'7 zoomer . After inviting out 5'2 Zommerina for prom, and getting brutally rejected. 5'7 zoomer began a DBZ transformation. The radiation of the transformation of his Aryan blonde hair resulted in widespread destruction of property, numerous fatalities, and a significant humanitarian crisis.

Conclusion: In September 2019, the significant event in the region was Hurricane Dorian's devastating impact on the Bahamas

PS incel: 'cousin' is not the right term for Bermuda and Bahams. This is an extremely racist and incel take
NIGGER HE WASN'T CALLED DORIAN
TRY THE FUCK AGAIN
HE HAD A DEATHIK NAME
HE RAPED BERMUDA ON SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 5'7 zoomer
NIGGER HE WASN'T CALLED DORIAN
TRY THE FUCK AGAIN
HE HAD A DEATHIK NAME
HE RAPED BERMUDA ON SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
Humberto , you mean @vermillioncorefan ? We dont talk about that devastating event

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

I’m 18 nigguh

• Hmm...
Why?
Most subhuman?
The devastation brought upon by Gonzalo with the destruction of the Bermuda national library will be utterly brutal

Its one of the biggest reasons I read Books everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Xangsane
The devastation brought upon by Gonzalo with the destruction of the Bermuda national library will be utterly brutal

Its one of the biggest reasons I read Books everyday
How was your trip to Europe?

• Woah
How was your trip to Europe?
It was quite good, thank you for asking. I am planning to embark on another trip, but this time to India. Would you care to join me?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it