middle east men GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
You

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
If you have to make this distinction you like kids

You must die
My OCD brain decided to examine what ages I actually am attracted to, kind of playing this game with testing the upper and lower bounds. Intrusively, my brain would "propose" sexual thoughts with people of different ages and gauge my sexual reaction to them. To my terror, I realized that in some cases I am attracted to teenagers as young as 15 (you have no idea how hard that is to write). I have since then become totally obsessed with this and spent countless hours googling for information (this is probably feeding the OCD, if thats what it even is) and can't stop thinking about how this makes me a broken person. It is only made worse by the fact that now I've started to have fantasies about this that (I think) are actually sexually interesting. I definitely do not want these fantasies, but I can't help but acknowledge that I'm not totally disgusted by them! I read online that if you have *any* sexual fantasies about someone underage, you are a danger to society, which terrifies me even more. I've also read that many real pedophiles feel immense guilt and depression over their attraction, which ruins the typical defense of "since you're worried about it, its definitely OCD." I have no idea what to do... I know this isn't what I wanted out of life, and I don't want to be a social leper. I know this is total reassurance seeking, but I basically don't know where to turn anymore...

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
Fuck you nigger I don’t claim you as albanian

You don’t have any real shqip blood being as much of a sensitive pussy as you are you’re nothing like an Albanian you’re like a black sheep a fucking outcast

My OCD brain decided to examine what ages I actually am attracted to, kind of playing this game with testing the upper and lower bounds. Intrusively, my brain would "propose" sexual thoughts with people of different ages and gauge my sexual reaction to them. To my terror, I realized that in some cases I am attracted to teenagers as young as 15 (you have no idea how hard that is to write). I have since then become totally obsessed with this and spent countless hours googling for information (this is probably feeding the OCD, if thats what it even is) and can't stop thinking about how this makes me a broken person. It is only made worse by the fact that now I've started to have fantasies about this that (I think) are actually sexually interesting. I definitely do not want these fantasies, but I can't help but acknowledge that I'm not totally disgusted by them! I read online that if you have *any* sexual fantasies about someone underage, you are a danger to society, which terrifies me even more. I've also read that many real pedophiles feel immense guilt and depression over their attraction, which ruins the typical defense of "since you're worried about it, its definitely OCD." I have no idea what to do... I know this isn't what I wanted out of life, and I don't want to be a social leper. I know this is total reassurance seeking, but I basically don't know where to turn anymore...
Pretty sure it’s been tested and it’s quite normal to be physically attracted to fully developed girls who have almost completely finished puberty. Just don’t focus on it, obsess over it, or do it because it’s not legal. Just cope with other sexual lusts. Stop jerking off too

Pretty sure it’s been tested and it’s quite normal to be physically attracted to fully developed girls who have almost completely finished puberty. Just don’t focus on it, obsess over it, or do it because it’s not legal. Just cope with other sexual lusts. Stop jerking off too
Pedophilia ocd got extremely severe nearly a month ago, in 2 separate occasions i almost killed myself because of it. once i didnt because simply i didnt have a gun, the second was at 4 am, i was crying and i just said to myself im a pedophile and i have to face it. i never cried like that, i was in so much pain and fear, i almost cut my wrists very violently, i dont know how i didnt do it but i just had hope...

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Pedophilia ocd got extremely severe nearly a month ago, in 2 separate occasions i almost killed myself because of it. once i didnt because simply i didnt have a gun, the second was at 4 am, i was crying and i just said to myself im a pedophile and i have to face it. i never cried like that, i was in so much pain and fear, i almost cut my wrists very violently, i dont know how i didnt do it but i just had hope...
Using irony to cope and pretend like you’re above it all when you are a chronically online pedophile weeb nigger and you will live a life of solitude like a monk hermit

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Fuck you nigger I don’t claim you as albanian

You don’t have any real shqip blood being as much of a sensitive pussy as you are you’re nothing like an Albanian you’re like a black sheep a fucking outcast
Long live Serbia 🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸

yea, it sucks people have such little sympathy for such a thing.its not like anybody wants to have that attraction or fantasy that could ostrasize you from society, lock you away, and villainize you, yet some people seem to think its something they control but praise gay pride like thats something you cant control.

Using irony to cope and pretend like you’re above it all when you are a chronically online pedophile weeb nigger and you will live a life of solitude like a monk hermit
Ugh pocd absolutely sucks! And something that's triggering me is Iv grown up playing Japanese video games and have always loved Asian girls.. hope how IV written this doesn't sound racist..

Anyway iv now gone mental. And I'm googling hot Asian girls and I think they're attractive. They're not underage but do they look it? I think I'm checking some how. Perhaps this is a sign I'm a pervert... If I like these petite young looking girls then what's the difference?

I'm literally confused on what attraction even is anymore. I have values so I'd never commit any crimes. I don't even want too. I'm just scared of attraction I guess.

Any advice would be appreciated.

If it had to be anyone it would definitely be @User49

• +1
Reactions: fuse