Which users here are from Netherlands?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Tag all the dutch users you know of.

Had a thing in school where a bunch of Dutch kids did this sports thing against our school. It was fucking ridiculous how tall they all were compared to us. Like insane.

• JFL
Reactions: dutchboi
@disappointment1998

Me, wdyw bhai

Tracking down the @TRUE_CEL business.
@It'snotover niggas can't wait

I'll explain briefly, nobody of his friends knows what's up with him, neither one family member who visits frequently the NL knows (impossible to contact with the rest of the family). There's nothing on the news, random people especially ethnics rarely appear unless it's really important. Authorities have been trying to keep track of him but btm nothing. Could have happened everything: suicide, spontaneous migration to other country, murder, decided to pass some time in some deep forest etc. nobody knows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, emeraldglass and HarrierDuBois
@It'snotover niggas can't wait

I'll explain briefly, nobody of his friends knows what's up with him, neither one family member who visits frequently the NL knows (impossible to contact with the rest of the family). There's nothing on the news, random people especially ethnics rarely appear unless it's really important. Authorities have been trying to keep track of him but btm nothing. Could have happened everything: suicide, spontaneous migration to other country, murder, decided to pass some time in the deepness of NL etc. nobody knows
I'm trying to see how far down this rabbithole goes.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'm trying to see how far down this rabbithole goes.
Since he was 18 hours inactive, I've started to worry about him and was the first to post his disapparition.

Now, it's been exactly 148 hours. All these days I've investigated about him, and found a way to contact his friends and family (one family member). As I said they don't really know, so it's pretty hard to tell anything. Thanks to authorities the family member was able to log in social media accounts in order to find something which could give a clue. From what I know they weren't able to find anything

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince