Which users here have looksmaxxed the most since joining?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I forgot his name but I know there's that guy with the autistic smile and black hair who looksmaxxed hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Luke LLL, IdiAmin and 5 others
@larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 7098, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, sandcelmuttcel, Luke LLL and 2 others
good thread idea tbh.

Imo i have seen good ascensions by @Amnesia , muscle mass wise by @ChadKahn (although he was always gl) and in a very un-modest way im rather proud of my looksmaxxing so far

also @nelson somehow has wayyy broader shoulders in his recent pics

good thread idea tbh.

Imo i have seen good ascensions by @Amnesia , muscle mass wise by @ChadKahn (although he was always gl) and in a very un-modest way im rather proud of my looksmaxxing so far
ChadKahn was a larper

@kota

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5349
roids are more hardcore than surgeries, don't take away his bravery
I'd personally take roids than go under the knife. Idk I feel like there's a greater chance to end up looking weird or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6892
just don't mention my name then :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Yeah he just did roids, no biggie

Jfl you realize this man has been on 500mg of test for ages plus a cocktail of other drugs.
I’m amazed he isn’t nw3 already
Blasting Test I agree with, but I feel like he has way more appeal to a big group of girls than if he just stayed skinny and got surgeries plus you don't need to roid to get to where he is rn (71kg at over 6 foot)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
roids are more hardcore than surgeries, don't take away his bravery
it might be riskier but it's definitely more available and easily achievable

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Blasting Test I agree with, but I feel like he has way more appeal to a big group of girls than if he just stayed skinny and got surgeriesplus you don't need to roid to get to where he is rn (71kg at over 6 foot)
Yeah maybe if he trained for 3+ years with immaculate diet, perfect sleep and no partying.
Roids ascended him hard, facially too

Yeah maybe if he trained for 3+ years with immaculate diet, perfect sleep and no partying
Don't have to live like a hermit as a natty, drinking once a month won't kill your gains and why would you wanna party heaps anyway imo, shits boring if you overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and androgenic
Probably Kota. Went from incel to high tier normie/Chadlite through surgeries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
ChadKahn was a larper
nah man, he shared way too much. He has been on this site for longer than me jfl, he got actually upset about people saying he had bug eyes, he has posted millions of pics including childhood pics... that would be the most elaborate larp ever

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
nah man, he shared way too much. He has been on this site for longer than me jfl, he got actually upset about people saying he had bug eyes, he has posted millions of pics including childhood pics... that would be the most elaborate larp ever
He admitted to being a laeper and basically said "yeah I was larping and whatever... You can ban me now"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
He admitted to being a laeper and basically said "yeah I was larping and whatever... You can ban me now"
i dont buy it bro... maybe he was joking, he shared so much about his life, his family....

• +1
1 in a million, one of the few truecels that became chads

that was just to save his ass 100% now he is just making an alt and never post his face again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Me

• +1
Don't fall for the halo of the "high-tier normie to Chadlite" ascension, when the "incel to mid-tier normie" progression will deserve higher praise, but will not be properly acknowledged on this forum,

because the time spent here taught me that only the final result matters, even it if means barely progressing at all.

That's how you're judged, not on merit, or effort, but on the end result only, in real life, but, also, on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 9779
I got the beat transformation bro joined june 4 2019
Before
02CDFEBE CA9D 425C 9190 9C21E2C04A9C
F10E5C1D 4B4F 40D7 802B 5F5703783F20

After
D84D0C0B 9E42 40A3 A334 400633025E27
2A21F67A 474B 42D2 8DDA A650E4E3635E

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ChadsAreCool, itorroella9 and 2 others
I'd personally take roids than go under the knife. Idk I feel like there's a greater chance to end up looking weird or something
If girls spot that you're "fake" it's even more over than it already was

@16tyo
from normie to close chadelite tier
literally went from bugeyed small chin arab to hunter eyed chaddamlite jfl

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
bruh wtf
how?
looks like a natty one year transformation jfl
i dunno i remember him posting his current body shirtless he looked buffed