Which users used the rope?

D

Deleted member 90484

Banned
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Posts
1,064
Reputation
2,645
Many locals say there's no way out except for the rope, but I don't remember anyone being known for actually doing it.

I don't want them to use the rope, but does that mean they're all liars?

When someone talks about the rope, I know they don't have the nerve

1000002834
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45794 and Clqs
There was a dude called schery6 or something like that. He actually roped and his mom and James Sapphire Made a vídeo about it. You can search it.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 77954 and Deleted member 90484
@IwillRope2024 incoming
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
@dimorphism
Roped
 
Not sure faggot find out
 

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
7
Views
30
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
Clqs
Replies
36
Views
164
sonic55555
S
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
11
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
17
no1softee
no1softee
TGUN.
Replies
56
Views
419
Loganazim
Loganazim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top