Which way western woman?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Mistral
Images   2024 05 26T102021098

Its funny because everything is true.
Expect from the blacked kike propaganda.
(You know it's over when so called neonazicels fall for that shit jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, vermillioncorefan and noobs
Why do people think the media is "blacked" when 90% of sex symbols in Hollywood are White and there's more depiction of White men in IR relationships than White women in shows/movies/cartoons?

I swear....SFcels memed this shit to existence with little evidence to explain why some White girls date/fuck other races. The media is even promoting mid faced White guys like Pete Davidson and Adam Driver as sex symbols ffs.

"Blacked Hollywood" my ass lol.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Ricky212 and murdah
The ideal man is a mixture between white and black.

• Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1
nuke the west

Why do people think the media is "blacked" when 90% of sex symbols in Hollywood are White and there's more depiction of White men in IR relationships than White women in shows/movies/cartoons?

I swear....SFcels memed this shit to existence with little evidence to explain why some White girls date/fuck other races. The media is even promoting mid faced White guys like Pete Davidson and Adam Driver as sex symbols ffs.

I think he means blacked.com

u have no nuance at all

instead of the gook it should be a great dane

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
they want who’s best for them u racist 😵

• +1
Reactions: nigkook