Which western english speaking country is the worst place to be brown?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Ive seen alot of people here saying the UK is the worst place for brown ethnics but look what happened, they just appointed a south asian MAN to lead them. That was unexpected, I thought the UK was the most horrible place to be brown based on what people on this website have been saying. It makes sense because of how south asians comprise most of the rapes in the UK, most of the violent crime there, all the terror attacks, all the no go zones and what not, the white people there have good reason to hate them. But what is your guys opinion, is it the US, UK, Australia, Canada, or NZ? (Worst place to be brown ethnic)

Ive seen alot of people here saying the UK is the worst place for brown ethnics but look what happened, they just appointed a south asian MAN to lead them. That was unexpected, I thought the UK was the most horrible place to be brown based on what people on this website have been saying. It makes sense because of how south asians comprise most of the rapes in the UK, most of the violent crime there, all the terror attacks, all the no go zones and what not, the white people there have good reason to hate them. But what is your guys opinion, is it the US, UK, Australia, Canada, or NZ? (Worst place to be brown ethnic)
England isn’t that bad but if you are brown in my country (Scotland) that is probably the worst place

England isn’t that bad but if you are brown in my country (Scotland) that is probably the worst place
Why scotland in particular? Since when was that a country lol

Im from England and its fine being brown here, plenty of guys succeeding both socially and finacially here.

I'd assume somewhere like Australia would be the worst out of the anglosphere
Probably goes something like

UK > Canada > US > New Zealand > Australia

Places like UK & Canada who had more working class south asians rather than just stemaxxed like US ones are better to live in as a brown person.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Im from England and its fine being brown here, plenty of guys succeeding both socially and finacially here.

Places like UK & Canada who had more working class south asians rather than just stemaxxed like US ones are better to live in as a brown person.
Canada is better then uk tbh

Canada is better then uk tbh
How? I thought Canada is filled to the brim with ethnics. That makes things worse. You want to go to a country that's devoid of ethnics

Have lived large parts of my life in uk and Australia and it's totally fine being brown as long as ur not facially ugly, not short, not got a small frame, and not dark skinned.

Australia is famous for racism to anyone not white, but not once did I see even a hint of it in 5 years, tbh I think it's a meme.

So yeah tbh, don't think u get any bad treatment from being brown or swarthy or anything in Anglo countries, as long as u don't have any of the usual failos that OFTEN TEND TO COME WITH THAT ETHNICITY

@FailedNormieManlet can elaborate more on uk side, @danielwu On the more global side.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
A lot of "racism" towards ethnics is due to height. If you're big you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and FailedNormieManlet
I don't know about worst but Canada is the best and America is good too as long as you're not Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Australia is probably the worst overall for non-ethnics

Asians/Indians have it the worse in the USA.

Canada and UK seem more forgiving.

Australia seems the only Anglo country that BBC theory doesn't work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I would put NZ above the US personally.

@SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Non-whites receive preferential treatment in every white nation. In terms of which country's populace is the least amenable to immigrants, it's got to be the rural US.

In terms of South Asian population, the percentages are roughly:
Canada - 7.1%
Australia - 6.5%
UK - 5.3%
New Zealand 4.2%
USA - 1.9%
Ireland - 1.5%

There just aren't enough black people in places like Ireland, Australia and New Zealand to properly test BBC theory.
If you look at the most notable millennials born in those countries, how many are black?
Ireland has Samantha Mumba and Darren Randolph.
Australia has Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons.
New Zealand has nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I would put NZ above the US personally.

@SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?
I would put US> UK and NZ>UK

Most south Asians in UK are poor and a lot of Pakistani enclaves, US is known for having rich south Asians, Indians dominate STEM and actually own a lot of the motel and hotel chains they tend to be quite rich regardless.
NZ is differential you have rich Indian and Pakistani immigrants but you also have a significant proportion of Indians who fled from places like Fiji during the coup and they tend to be quite poorer.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
A lot of "racism" towards ethnics is due to height. If you're big you'll be fine.
Height, frame, and features.

If ur GL ethnic and masc u won't have any racism problems.

I'd say asia, or at least many parts of it are different, there's legit racism, Roshan, Reigns, Rock can all dress like @Chadethnic101 and speak in mine or @MakinItHappenReturn accent and will still be seen as lower value than a morbidly obese 2/10 JBW

There just aren't enough black people in places like Ireland, Australia and New Zealand to properly test BBC theory.
If you look at the top 40 most notable millennials born in the "core" English-speaking countries, how many are black? According to Pantheon, non-English wikipedia pageviews in the past 6 months, it's:

USA
  1. Zendaya - 1st
  2. Serena Williams - 11th
  3. LeBron James - 13th
  4. Stephen Curry - 22nd
  5. Hailee Steinfeld - 27th
  6. Meghan Markle - 29th
  7. Zoe Kravitz - 32nd
  8. Beyonce - 34th
  9. Travis Scott - 35th

Canada
  1. The Weeknd - 3rd
  2. Drake - 6th
  3. August Ames - 9th
  4. Andre De Grasse - 34th
  5. Andrew Wiggins - 35th
  6. Tristan Thompson - 40th

UK
  1. Lewis Hamilton - 2nd
  2. Anthony Joshua - 27th
  3. Nathalie Emmanuel - 36th

Australia
  1. Kyrie Irving - 9th
  2. Ben Simmons - 28th

Ireland
  1. Samantha Mumba - 35th
  2. Darren Randolph - 40th

New Zealand
None

Last edited:
female love the tan skin tone

golden tan

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

So there isn't a huge amount of Racism here but here's the main issue

Irl there's little race tax for me I've noticed from a dating perspective
However in uk moat people date via online dating or meeting through work pr school/uni.
People don't really slay much via clubs due to stigma attached of being deemed a slut etc, or stranger danger

But OLD is awful for an ethnic, women usually only wanna match white guys, so mainly beckys will be matched instead of good looking girls. This is where the frustrations come from.brown guys imo.
Plus .an dead uninteresting conversations.

Foreign girls have texted me paragraphs and paragraphs really interested in my life lol compared to uk girls who flake loads and have dead chat lol

Keep coping whiteys are all intimidated by my looks
B97DB5F7 0A13 45AB A8FF 2D0DF6ED3F63