Which woman would you pick…?

Ukraine1

Ukraine1

Bronze
The woman with blonde hair in the dress is a physical therapist and earns 100,000 a year.

The natural blonde with big nose works as an engineer bros and makes 150,000 dollars a year.

The one with the tattoos is a bar tender in New York and earns a lot of money. She’s the youngest in 20’s

The Muslim woman is from Ukraine and she has blonde hair.

Which woman is the best? I know none are great…

Go for the one with the most Money?

Attachments

• IMG_3725.jpeg
    IMG_3725.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3727.jpeg
    IMG_3727.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3728.jpeg
    IMG_3728.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 0
SO HELP ME GOOD PINDOS TELL ME WHICH WHORE IS THE BEST

The woman with blonde hair in the dress is a physical therapist and earns 100,000 a year.

The natural blonde with big nose works as an engineer bros and makes 150,000 dollars a year.

The one with the tattoos is a bar tender in New York and earns a lot of money. She’s the youngest in 20’s

The Muslim woman is from Ukraine and she has blonde hair.

Which woman is the best? I know none are great…

Go for the one with the most Money?
The tattoo one kinda:love:

• +1
Reactions: Ukraine1
Why do you even mention the blonde attribute when describing which picture you are talking about if all of them are blonde. Absolute fucking retard. You could have just said "pic 1", "pic 2", but no, for some reason you described them out of order, using poor descriptions that fit every one of them. Shoot yourself in the head

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
Why do you even mention the blonde attribute when describing which picture you are talking about if all of them are blonde. Absolute fucking retard. You could have just said "pic 1", "pic 2", but no, for some reason you described them out of order, using poor descriptions that fit every one of them. Shoot yourself in the head
lol ya I’m autistic don’t be so fucking mean

second one deserves my massive cock in her lungs, i can imagine how good it would look

second one deserves my massive cock in her lungs, i can imagine how good it would look
The second one she is like 5 foot tall maybe 5’1 and she’s like 90 pounds.

• Love it
Reactions: TrueRamirez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back