NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
borderline htb that completely worships u

or

stacylite u have to completely carry the relationship with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, PsychoH, ShawarmaFilth and 9 others
Eh w-well you see! Looks are subjective as everyone knows and i would just chose the one with the better personality!!!

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, ilovetakis and silencio
The htb no questions asked

• +1
Reactions: buflek, exo, try2beme and 16 others
what if i changed stacylite to stacy? any change?
Honestly for me no change completely carrying the relationship is brutal mentally its just too draining and id rather have a foid that's already attractive albeit nothing crazy but still attractive worship me then me being a pushover to a stacy that can leave me at any minute and treat me like I'm useless. Of course slaying is way way different lmao

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Costcosuperstore, wsada and 3 others
Honestly for me no change completely carrying the relationship is brutal mentally its just too draining and id rather have a foid that's already attractive albeit nothing crazy but still attractive worship me then me being a pushover to a stacy that can leave me at any minute and treat me like I'm useless. Of course slaying is way way different lmao
feeling the same way. way too lazy and self oriented to dedicate my life to trying to keep a relationship going

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, coisbhai and 2 others
feeling the same way. way too lazy and self oriented to dedicate my life to trying to keep a relationship going
whole point of looksmaxxing is so we can ascend to a level where girls we are attracted to "chase" us and do a lot of the work and worshipping in a relationship for us. I don't mind putting in some work but no way I'm chasing anyone at this point fooookkkk that

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
whole point of looksmaxxing is so we can ascend to a level where girls we are attracted to "chase" us and do a lot of the work and worshipping in a relationship for us. I don't mind putting in some work but no way I'm chasing anyone at this point fooookkkk that
I will remain virgin until a girl asks for my number

To ensure this theory is correct, I concur as well.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, TechnoBoss and tombradylover
I would take a ugly girl if she loved me.
I just want a genuine relationship.
Being a virgin is pain :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gaygymmaxx
is it tho for people on here?

feel like standards here are insane
5 days on nofap and my standards are low as hell

Idk niggas just don't see women in person enough ig

• +1
Reactions: Carv, <6PSLcel and NorwoodAscender
Dumb thread, even if you made the htb a mtb and made the stacylite a stacy I would still pick 1st choice

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Unless the stacy is gio scotti tier would choose first option

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and moreroidsmoredates
both are curses

If you've ever had a girl obsess over you, then you know you get irritated by them after a month. The first choice is better but relationships need to be equal to work

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
bhai bhai bhaiii

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NorwoodAscender

or

stacylite u have to completely carry the relationship with
first option
would even prefer mtb that completely worships me over a
stacylite i have to completely carry the relationship with

stacylite lol. in due time u can program her well

both are curses

If you've ever had a girl obsess over you, then you know you get irritated by them after a month. The first choice is better but relationships need to be equal to work
I’d love that ngl to be obbseesed with me

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
i’d take a good personaliy htb prob even mtb over a shit personality stacy

For this to be interesting it would have to be MTB vs Stacy tbh

Exactly imagine wanting to be treated like useless dog vs being love by a girl who is attracted to you and treat you well.

If you want to be treated like a dog you have mental issues tbh.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Obv the first not even a huge difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back