Which would you choose?

Which?

• Total voters
optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
I'd choose 5'10 with a HTN cute face that would enable me to have a cute HTB and live with her forever after

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hopecel, tombradylover and 3 others
I'd choose 5'10 with a HTN cute face that would enable me to have a cute HTB and live with her forever after
6'3 is minimum height to look at females in 2024

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I'd choose option 1 even if it was 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, moreroidsmoredates, ambi and 1 other person
Same applies for #2. You'd need a microscope to see something so small
@Michael Myers you're a small penis enjoyer. Thoughts? And vote

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
First one ofc

6ft is tallish in some places so you will say
big dick is kinda benefitial

@Michael Myers you're a small penis enjoyer. Thoughts? And vote
6 x 4.5 is above average in length and average in girth. It’s falls under the ideal range. :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
6 x 4.5 is above average in length and average in girth. It’s falls under the ideal range. :feelshmm:
I find it fascinating you're more of a smug pepe enjoyer while I'm more of a smug wojak enjoyer

I’m 6’5 with 7.2 x5.5 and still feel small :feelswhy: God gave me 9 inch hands too jfl.

i would trade dick length for height inch for inch meanwhile this is 2inches height for 1 inch dick crazy good trade

• JFL
choose for what? Height doesn't matter in sex so I choose 1st option
big dick feels better imo

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, mrriceguyreturn and mirrormogger
oh, it seems you meant what it is better to become, but I still think that the first option is better

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
was about to choose 6'4 then realized id have 4.5 inches of girth nah fuck that lol

i would trade dick length for height inch for inch meanwhile this is 2inches height for 1 inch dick crazy good trade
I am satisfied with 6.5 x 5.75 so I won’t trade any dick for length. I’m even satisfied with being 5’10” even though I’m below average as a non-white in the Netherlands.

• JFL
I am satisfied with 6.5 x 5.75 so I won’t trade any dick for length. I’m even satisfied with being 5’10” even though I’m below average as a non-white in the Netherlands.
probably average for a non white in the netherlands

@mirrormogger what?

• JFL
probably average for a non white in the netherlands
Yeah, maybe. Still I get heightmogged often by fellow ethnics. There are a few tall guys at the Pakistani mosque ranging from 6’0” to 6’4”. Heightmogged wherever I go. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and mirrormogger
You’re above average in both length and girth so you could say you’re big. :feelsautistic:

Wojak is too white for my taste. :hnghn:
We need to be able to change wojaks skin colour like emojis

• +1
Yeah, maybe. Still I get heightmogged often by fellow ethnics. There are a few tall guys at the Pakistani mosque ranging from 6’0” to 6’4”. Heightmogged wherever I go. :forcedsmile:
i get heightmogged by my coworkers as well at my second job we have 6’4 massive probably like 25inch bidel kind of fat bbc and some 6’6 giga recessed hispanic working with me almost all the time. Everyone else is hyper short though

• +1
6'3 is minimum height to look at females in 2024
Depends on the kind of girl.

Shy, introverted girls would pick a cute HTN, with a combination of strong bones and neotenous coloring.

Only those who want to get fucked 24/7 would pick a 6'4 sub-HTN.

i get heightmogged by my coworkers as well at my second job we have 6’4 massive probably like 25inch bidel kind of fat bbc and some 6’6 giga recessed hispanic working with me almost all the time. Everyone else is hyper short though
I didn’t know Hispanics could be 6’6”.

• +1
choose for what? Height doesn't matter in sex so I choose 1st option
big dick feels better imo
@St.TikTokcel this guy man

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel this guy man

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I'm slavic jew
thats a good mix

usually very smart people, get into finances or law . you will go very high in russland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and mrriceguyreturn
thats a good mix

usually very smart people, get into finances or law . you will go very high in russland
это рофл был. Они думают что я смешанный

Everyone who choses the second option unironically for any reason, Must have at least 10 times more the schizophrenic tendencies of any other incel

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
это рофл был. Они думают что я смешанный
ну по волосам можно подумать что ты еврей

• +1
Reactions: jisko32