Which would you prefer, butter face (sexy body with unattractive facial features) or stacy face with flat body?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Not making a poll cuz I wanna hear reasoning. My choice is stacy face cuz I can get horny with just that (as long as she has wide hips), and after I coom I can still get dopamine from staring at her face.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
2nd

because anyone can obtain the 1st

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Not making a poll cuz I wanna hear reasoning. My choice is stacy face cuz I can get horny with just that (as long as she has wide hips), and after I coom I can still get dopamine from staring at her face.
1st cause plastic bags exist

Need pics to decide

Stacy face but a flat body isn't the equal of a bad face. it's a face/shapeless fringe body.

If its that, I'd take the uglier girl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
some peoples definition of butterface is mtb other its femcel

• +1
Reactions: Obito and thickdickdaddy27
2nd

because anyone can obtain the 1st
Not really when I say butter face I mean having just 1 unattractive facial feature but the face is still in the 5-7/10 range whereas stacy is literally perfection 9+

Not really when I say butter face I mean having just 1 unattractive facial feature but the face is still in the 5-7/10 range whereas stacy is literally perfection 9+
Htb?

Stacy face but a flat body isn't the equal of a bad face. it's a face/shapeless fringe body.

If its that, I'd take the uglier girl
Flat body just means titless essentially but still wide fertile hips

Honestly if it’s for ltr easily the stacy.
Fucking a butterface is how you get me :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Need pics to decide
post pics of your own taste I wanna see your take on it. Sexy body is very variable, Some would think skinny is superior while others prefer meatier bodies

hard to imagine. post some examples

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
flat body is a huge turn off for me tho

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Definitely the Stacy face but you should probably post pictures to show exactly how flat she is

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
You made this too easy. Women can still have attractive bodies simply due to their vertical proportions.

You made this too easy. Women can still have attractive bodies simply due to their vertical proportions.
I mean still how can titless and assless women cope:blackpill: it's such a dimorphic feature that makes mediocre women have higher appeal way more than just a pretty face even for ltrs

Butter face

Stacy face

The butterface's body isn't even that good except her breasts imo. Her face also isn't even that ugly with the makeup on atleast. Nevertheless, I'd date the second girl for her race and breed AMWF Turco-Mongol Han conqueror master race children

The butterface's body isn't even that good except her breasts imo. Her face also isn't even that ugly with the makeup on atleast. Nevertheless, I'd date the second girl for her race and breed AMWF Turco-Mongol Han conqueror master race children
Her face is very bland without makeup. Definitely butter face in my book

post pics of your own taste I wanna see your take on it. Sexy body is very variable, Some would think skinny is superior while others prefer meatier bodies
Hard to get a good example of a butterface because she’d still have to be attractive enough facially.
Really fine line.

When I think of a stacy face bad body I think of Margot Robbie though

• +1
stacy face obviously lol. who ares about body????

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Stacy face
Flat is fine if shes skinny

Hard to get a good example of a butterface because she’d still have to be attractive enough facially.
Really fine line.

When I think of a stacy face bad body I think of Margot Robbie though
Yeah Margot robbie’s body and face is like polar opposites, very attractive face but also unattractive body due to her bad waist/ribcage, fat arms and overall manly/atheltic looking. That’s the type of example that makes me think idk face may not be worth it after all

Yeah Margot robbie’s body and face is like polar opposites, very attractive face but also unattractive body due to her bad waist/ribcage, fat arms and overall manly/atheltic looking. That’s the type of example that makes me think idk face may not be worth it after all
It’d be missionary every night lmao

• +1