Which would you rather suffer through?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
1. Funky Town Torture - you get skinned alive and have your throat slit all while a tube of meds keep you alive to feel every bit of it. The song funky town plays in the background.

2. Homemade Menudo - you lay in the desert floor as a bunch of wild laughing spics cut your gut open and start yanking your intestines out of your body as you’re still alive and breathing. They pull them out of you and keep yanking.

3. Sponsored by adidas - you get your chest cut open with a huge knife as you’re alive. You are tied down with your hands behind your back as they step on your face. They rip your entire chest open and reveal your lungs. They chop a piece off and eat it in front you you.

Which are you choosing? Let me know

• +1
Reactions: wsada and n0rthface
Hmm lemme think…

Drinking poison by myself would be better listening to good songs

3rd one . I’d have chosen second but I don’t like hot environments

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore i would go through 2
its not too bad
atleast if i position myself right i can let out enough blood to die

• +1
3rd one . I’d have chosen second but I don’t like hot environments
damn
you would rather see insane psychotic spics laugh in ur face while eating ur organs then get ur intestines ripped out of u
crazy ngl

• JFL
damn
you would rather see insane psychotic spics laugh in ur face while eating ur organs then get ur intestines ripped out of u
crazy ngl
Yea cos I don’t like sand and heat plus watching someone eat my organs in front of me is metal af

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and alurmo
Yea cos I don’t like sand and heat plus watching someone eat my organs in front of me is metal af
Nah bro so focused on the weather like hes hiking, nah you’re just being gutted. Fuck the weather

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore i would go through 2
its not too bad
atleast if i position myself right i can let out enough blood to die
How come no ones chooses funky town

How come no ones chooses funky town
who wants to sit through maybe an hour of pain
even if its with drugs
u WILL feel every single thing right b4 u die and i just cant do that

who wants to sit through maybe an hour of pain
even if its with drugs
u WILL feel every single thing right b4 u die and i just cant do that
Yeah but they didn’t gut him or do anything too bad, all they did was skin him alive and slit his throat

1. Funky Town Torture - you get skinned alive and have your throat slit all while a tube of meds keep you alive to feel every bit of it. The song funky town plays in the background.

2. Homemade Menudo - you lay in the desert floor as a bunch of wild laughing spics cut your gut open and start yanking your intestines out of your body as you’re still alive and breathing. They pull them out of you and keep yanking.

3. Sponsored by adidas - you get your chest cut open with a huge knife as you’re alive. You are tied down with your hands behind your back as they step on your face. They rip your entire chest open and reveal your lungs. They chop a piece off and eat it in front you you.

Which are you choosing? Let me know

• +1
skin him alive and slit his throat
bad enough
imagine getting ur throat slit and not die
that shouldnt make sense
however when u get ur guts ripped out, there will prob be blood coming out and if u lose enough blood u will die ofc

I saw the video and surprisingly the guy screamed more during the incision/stabbing. Didn’t really scream too much when they were yanking his guts out

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
bad enough
imagine getting ur throat slit and not die
that shouldnt make sense
however when u get ur guts ripped out, there will prob be blood coming out and if u lose enough blood u will die ofc
Yeah but I could kinda picture how it would feel to have my throat slit but how would getting your intestines pulled out of you even feel? Like I can’t even fathom what that feels like

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
I saw the video and surprisingly the guy screamed more during the incision/stabbing. Didn’t really scream too much when they were yanking his guts out
Yeah, the least painful I presume.

• +1
Cheese and crackers

• +1
nigger nigger nigger nigger

Why don't you try all 3 yourself and tell us which one is best, OP

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back