whichever gray made the plier thread i love you

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
this shit works INSANELY well, if you aren’t doing this then what the fuck ARE you doing? all i have to say is swallow the plierpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and nullandvoid
whats the plierpill

Expanding your palate via pliers, AKA a "better" alternative to thumbpulling which can cause asymmetries.
muh asymmetries, it takes grade 10 level physics to know that the force from pliers would be 50/50 on each side UNLIKE pulling with your arms which could be stronger on either side

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
muh asymmetries, it takes grade 10 level physics to know that the force from pliers would be 50/50 on each side UNLIKE pulling with your arms which could be stronger on either side
You can be more precise with your thumbs which decreases the risk of asymmetries, do whatever but I personally would rather just do normal thumbpulling even if it takes 10x longer.

You can be more precise with your thumbs which decreases the risk of asymmetries, do whatever but I personally would rather just do normal thumbpulling even if it takes 10x longer.
Just use the mirror and line up the pliers to be directly beside the same molar

Just use the mirror and line up the pliers to be directly beside the same molar
Again, not saying it couldn't work, it definitely could if you're careful but me *personally*, I'd prefer to play it safer by thumbpulling with my *thumbs*.

Link the thread

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
it’s over for me
i’m going to rope
i’m going to kill myself very soon

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and BinPanda
Can you post or pm results ?

Can you post or pm results ?
I made a thread on my forwards thumb pulling results a while back but now i’m starting lateral i’ll make one in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
this shit works INSANELY well, if you aren’t doing this then what the fuck ARE you doing? all i have to say is swallow the plierpill
I saw that shi like 20 mins ago i’m gonna try it when i’m home

• +1
Reactions: nathan
nigga using pliers won't be enough to expand your palate, pay up and get a palate expander jfl