While buying a car, remember you rather have a shitbox that you could call as your own than a rental or a lease

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Being financially stable is one hell of a concept on its own.

Every penny you spend on renting a depreciating asset (like a car) you are losing 2 times worth of your money, stay with me now.

You are at your early 20s and you are about to get a car, remember to get it at a full car payment, you rather drive a shitbox that you could call as your own than a leased vehicle to impress niggas you don’t even know.
You can buy it at EMI, only if your bank loan interest isn’t over 9 percent and your personal income is stable and 99% guaranteed to continue so. (Always keep in mind, EMI was invented for the poor larping to be rich.)

Once they come to know your ride is rented, it’s a huge falio effect. (-1000 aura in your burgerland tiktok language)

Not only that, LARPing as a rich habibi with your rented AMG and a fake bustdown Rolex from Alibaba.com for clout is only gonna impress the wrong foids, the promiscuous ones.

~ @Dr. Mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, microsoft, Whatever and 8 others
And driving ages you faster
Just lol at inhaling toxic gas fumes in congested traffic
Hahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, karbo, Acion and 2 others
facts brother,
build in your 20s, spend the money on travel and investing in yourself for the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, Acion and Dr. Mog
my honest reaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Clqs and Alt Number 3
Yeah, it's a good way to cope when you see 16 y/o normies get their first car right when they get their license

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and boss8055
Spend your Stundent loans on a bmw or Merc, enjoy your 20's:feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cmstormhox, Acion and boss8055
I owned my car, older luxury sedan, from 2017 to 2023 when it died. Got my first car payment last year and now I make payments that are like $650 per month. I have to make my plans in life around paying this and all my other bills, I can't take some of the risks I took in the previous stages of my life, like a big move with time to find a job, which I really wish I could. Debt is so entrapping, fuck this shit so much, like I seriously need to win the lottery ASAP so I can have even a little bit of freedom in life again. I can only cope because it's a legit sports car that I drive really fast and get compliments on all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I owned my car, older luxury sedan, from 2017 to 2023 when it died. Got my first car payment last year and now I make payments that are like $650 per month. I have to make my plans in life around paying this and all my other bills, I can't take some of the risks I took in the previous stages of my life, like a big move with time to find a job, which I really wish I could. Debt is so entrapping, fuck this shit so much, like I seriously need to win the lottery ASAP so I can have even a little bit of freedom in life again. I can only cope because it's a legit sports car that I drive really fast and get compliments on all the time.
What car

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
I can only cope because it's a legit sports car that I drive really fast and get compliments on all the time.
As a car guy myself, I understand, it’s almost like you have a connection with the car. Every time you put the seat belt on, you feel like the car is hugging you. Revving that engine cures depression. But just make sure you don’t get to such a point in life where that car turns into your bedroom, unable to pay your house rent. Then soon you are gonna lose that car too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back