While her (ex)boyfriend was crying about losing her and tried to hug her

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
She told me all she could think about was hugging me instead
Brutal tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bro @lutte from sweden thinks how he wants to fuck femboys in the bussy. What are your thoughts as a fellow Swede :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, lutte and 1 other person
bro @lutte from sweden thinks how he wants to fuck femboys in the bussy. What are your thoughts as a fellow Swede :smonk:
Over

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Ah, yes...

As I thought of Shannon, she was giving oral to several blonde Chads in the city of MKE.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
OP is bulgarian

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and Carolus
lol

after hearing countless stories like this, it just helps me to justify more why i can never not keep my options open whilst in LTR

cheers for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Carolus
lol

after hearing countless stories like this, it just helps me to justify more why i can never not keep my options open whilst in LTR

cheers for the reminder
Always have options and talk with other girls

Always have options and talk with other girls
95% of them are doing this since they first got dumped

whenever your ons, ltr, fwb whatever it is dumps you for someone else, she knew 3 weeks before that (min) who she was monkey branching to next

funny stuff

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Elab. They broke up? And he cried and wanted a hug? Cringe and pathetic from him. And she is a cheating whore who should get beheaded

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Carolus
Elab. They broke up? And he cried and wanted a hug? Cringe and pathetic from him. And she is a cheating whore who should get beheaded
Yeah he's desperate so he tried to win her back with all kinds of cringe shit. Meanwhile all she could think about was me

She hasn't cheated on him tbh she just have zero emotions for him and very strong emotions for me. The better male always wins, way of life

• JFL
Yeah he's desperate so he tried to win her back with all kinds of cringe shit. Meanwhile all she could think about was me

She hasn't cheated on him tbh she just have zero emotions for him and very strong emotions for me. The better male always wins, way of life
What's his height vs you? Race va race? Psl face vs face? And lastly did you send dick pics or gym selfies? If you dick mog or body mog or race or face could be all reasons.

And she used to "love" him in the past but not anymore?? After he got mogged she lost all attraction?

• +1
What's his height vs you? Race va race? Psl face vs face? And lastly did you send dick pics or gym selfies? If you dick mog or body mog or race or face could be all reasons.

And she used to "love" him in the past but not anymore?? After he got mogged she lost all attraction?
The mog is all there is

Also you expect me to answer all that shit when you give me an ugh? Remove ugh and pm if you want details.

• JFL
The mog is all there is

Also you expect me to answer all that shit when you give me an ugh? Remove ugh and pm if you want details.
I gave you jfl. Just one word replies in order should take 10 seconds lol

• JFL