While I was with the 2.5PSL Chink some beta cuck texted her "I miss talking to you"

alien

alien

Kraken
And she proceeded to delete the conversation from her phone and told me it was just some person she talked to. JFL

This poor guy is texting some 2.5 PSL Chink while she is having sex with another dude. Wondering why he got ghosted. This is the ultimate cuckoldry.

People like me are enabling hypergamy. But it's either this or my dick in my hand for another 3+ years. It's some Hunger Games shit out here. Thirst Games rather.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Pendejo
alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, xit and toolateforme
op u white or ethnic ? psl score ?

op u white or ethnic ? psl score ?
White. I rep JBW more than anyone on here.
I don't know my PSL score. PSL rates harshly. I would say face is definitely above average. But lose marks for height (5'6") and physique (chubby)

I don't know my PSL score. PSL rates harshly. I would say face is definitely above average. But lose marks for height (5'6") and physique (chubby)
jeez must be good to be white, slaying that asian pus, I only got lucky once on tinder, got to bang a 3 psl thai girl as a curry

Your face can't really be above average if you're fat tbh

• +1
Reactions: MajinBuu and toolateforme
Leonardo-DiCaprio-2010.jpg

Yes you can gl guys look good even fat
compared to him being lean he looks worse. And I mean fat like where the jaw and cheekbones are covered

mANY MEN, MAN.

you're probably a cuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and xit
Thats pathetic

If everyone was uncucked like me males would be getting much more pussy ironically

Thats pathetic

If everyone was uncucked like me males would be getting much more pussy ironically

We as men r cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back