While Korean too busy colonizing girls over the world, The Japanese plotting on conquering

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Korean too busy spreading seeds

While Jap building themselves back up again

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
@Jason Voorhees

@Jason Voorhees
Nigga not a single person on the planet sees asians as a threat. Not even the most hardcore sfcel cares about them. Literally zero, zilch, nada. Koreans and Japense aren't arabs or blacks to be going around conquering cities for people to feel threatened they are busy putting makeup on and singing/dancing for sub 4 sheboons and pajeetas @Debetro @WeiWei

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, looksmaxxed, cromagnon and 3 others
Nigga not a single person on the planet sees asians as a threat. Not even the most hardcore sfcel cares about them. Literally zero, zilch, nada. Koreans and Japense aren't arabs or blacks going around conquering cities they are busy putting makeup on and singing/dancing for sub 4 sheboons and pajeetas @Debetro @WeiWei
Yeah nobody will get mad if a Chang cucks them. Asians are no threat. It's usually blacks or arabs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
japs are literally koreans that migrated to japan recently.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nigga not a single person on the planet sees asians as a threat. Not even the most hardcore sfcel cares about them. Literally zero, zilch, nada. Koreans and Japense aren't arabs or blacks to be going around conquering cities for people to feel threatened they are busy putting makeup on and singing/dancing for sub 4 sheboons and pajeetas @Debetro @WeiWei
You are mistaken threat between brown curry and black

Threat posted by black is sexual competition

Whereas, threat posted by Curry is smell, disgust

• JFL
U just got used to it

You are mistaken threat between brown curry and black

Threat posted by black is sexual competition

Whereas, threat posted by Curry is smell, disgust
What are you even trying to say. Not a single person cares if you post these couples. Notice how not even 1 user got triggered and started baiting in thr replies., you got 0 reps and barely any replies. They just see, laugh and ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
What are you even trying to say. Not a single person cares if you post these couples. Notice how not a single user gets triggered and you get 0 reps and barely any replies. They just see, laugh and ignore.

Do I crave reacts on an obscure site?

Btw I am getting girls thanks to kpop

Curry should get off high horse and work on improving themselves starting from hygeine.

If you are butthurt then you are just too egotistical

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0479.jpeg
    IMG_0479.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Curry should get off high horse and work on improving themselves starting from hygeine.

@normie_joe this nigga is a work of a art tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

I like you

• Love it
For record, although I myself am a KHV, I do have numerous friends leaning into KPopmaxxing and pulling HTBs

• +1
honestly i dont gaf abt asians man
i dont think anyone does exept u

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and cromagnon
The Japanese guy is a mogger

• +1
@normie_joe this nigga is a work of a art tbh.

Why does he larp as Korean? I truly don't understand. Koreans hate SEA the most and would shoot him if they found of someone from Laos is larping as them.

Why does he larp as Korean? I truly don't understand. Koreans hate SEA the most and would shoot him if they found of someone from Laos is larping as them.
Bc my mom is

+ bilateral relations between those countries are positive, Goryeo