While you guys are torturing your mind and wallet trying to get a 4/10 overweight girl… this dude just exists

A

A23ghskung

Gold

He’s funny, laidback, charismatic all of these are characteristics well suited to describe how he carries himself.

He’s not trying hard at all. He’s the polar opposite of guys who believe in Redpill, PUA, Blackpill, who say; when I do this then I will finally get laid, when I do this girls will like me, trust me if you follow this life changing advice you will get results, trust me bro in two years you will see the crazy results I will get. JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
water

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
This guy literally got famous of milking his eye color on tiktok i remember seeing him back in early 2022, comments are flooded with girls

being chad... IS LE GOOD? HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kristin
He dosen't even lifts weights, how is that possible that he has girls into him??
This must be staged.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
isn't this that carrington guy? He sounds so zesty bruh I didn't know he was into girls for the longest time

He dosen't even lifts weights, how is that possible that he has girls into him??
This must be staged.
he didn't even self improve or work on his confidence its 100% fake

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Hes wearing a barbie shirt and a pink star hair clip
MUH MASCULINITY DOE/??????

His personality is shining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back