While you’re bitching about your life this guy is slaying pussy

>tfw your SMV is so low that women would prefer to date deformed people with major genetic abnormalities than you.

It really is over.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Future Arablite
She's using him for something, money perhaps, or she's virtue signaling whilst fucking other men behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, AntiSocial-Fakecel, DrTony and 16 others
She's using him for something, money perhaps, or she's virtue signaling whilst fucking other men behind his back.
Very suspicious.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Unbelievable :dafuckfeels:

He isn't slaying shit.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Never_Began and Swagwaffle
00:59
"Do you love my body?"
"Oh my god!"

The intonation does not match her choice of word, and her need to look away while saying it clearly signals that she isn't being honest and doesn't want others to recognize it by seeing how her facial expression is betraying her. When you are being sincere you keep eye contact while communicating so people can gage and connect with how you internally feel.

She is a manipulative lying bitch, that guy probably has rich parents or something of that sort for sure, she is using him for some selfish motives while clearly narcissistically virtue signaling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk, StudyHacks, Imonlyhere and 4 others
Muh personality is efryfin

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
tfw you get mogged by diddy dick and dom

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 611
Just be retard theory.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Phad

Agreed. Female strageties to gain social status or disguise herself.

>tfw your SMV is so low that women would prefer to date deformed people with major genetic abnormalities than you.

It really is over.
Just be disabled theory.

That shit is my youtube recommendation now

I am sure he makes her feel so horny :lul::lul: I sense pure evil in that girl something is so off

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deltoid

I am sure he makes her feel so horny :lul::lul: I sense pure evil in that girl something is so off

His awesome personality gets her panties wet.

As much as i want to belive this, i get some weird lying manipulative vibes from the girl, like there is some money or attention driven motive here unknown to us. Either that or she has something seriously wrong with her, like a fetish for disability or suffering, or some brain danmage or some shit.

Or maybe she just saw something in him, looked past his looks and willingly set aside the rest of her life to help some big headed dude poop, maybe she finds him extremely facinating and decided to look past all troubles.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody

Wtf lol

As much as i want to belive this, i get some weird lying manipulative vibes from the girl, like there is some money or attention driven motive here unknown to us. Either that or she has something seriously wrong with her, like a fetish for disability or suffering, or some brain danmage or some shit.

Or maybe she just saw something in him, looked past his looks and willingly set aside the rest of her life to help some big headed dude poop, maybe she finds him extremely facinating and decided to look past all troubles.

No, he just makes her wet with his charisma & physique combo. (That is honestly what people in the Youtube comments think :lul: How far off reality can you be, I don't understand how the average blue piller brain works, like how can't it create cognitive dissonance in their head, this just blows my mind)

just proves skull theory

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and bain
Wtf is this shit

Chad theory destroyed

just proves skull theory
Someone get this guy to train his neck srs
he would look like a god with his bones

he is actually quite rich and I honestly doubt they have sex

I saw this earlier but i figured out she was probably poor and they have more vids about intimacy and i dont think they do much sex if any

I saw this earlier but i figured out she was probably poor and they have more vids about intimacy and i dont think they do much sex if any
look at the way she look at him she is not attracted to him by anyway tbh and she does alot of fake smiles lol she is properly cheating on him 95% im sure about it

Well no shit he has a VISIBLE disability. Not one that can't be seen. Bitches feel sorry for them