whining about bluepilled parents is pointless

Deleted member 5081

Deleted member 5081

‎ ‎
Parents are bluepilled towards you because of instinct and outdated views, but that shouldn't anger you, that would be a soy child's reaction. You have the manosphere, this forum, a shitload of knowledge and a lot others with the same views as you here. Play the part here, play the part with your parents and don't waste time explaining common views from here, it's autistic and a waste of time, instead rely solely on yourself to learn and apply knowledge and keep specific views to specific people, parents can still be helpful with day to day adult stuff, money, heirlooms, and safe refuge so don't screw it up like a dummy.

Summary is to do two power moves:

1) Get solely accountable for your "ascension", read a lot, apply stuff and don't ask and ask muh parents, grow up.
2) Don't lose valueable people over awkward, unmatched beliefs situations, play the part, use your energy for important stuff and keep people that may help you.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9391, SadnessWYJ and 10 others
Very high IQ post, parents being bluepilled is their default state. Your mother would tell you to just be confident even if she would reject your utter subhumanity if you werent related. Your boomer dad will regurtigate the same advice which worked for him (how you were born inkwell).

Tip number 2 is also a great tip, revealing the blackpill to people around you is a terrible decision.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SadnessWYJ, nonserviam and 3 others
Cringe
parents is ur everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
I need my parents to pay for my surgeries but they won’t let me

• +1
Cringe
parents is ur everything
Yes, they're important and love you unconditionally, but at some point you got to have your own ideas, to be a man, an adult, and most parents I know instinctively want to protect and "cuddle" their child, which limits your growth.

Yes, they're important and love you unconditionally, but at some point you got to have your own ideas, to be a man, an adult, and most parents I know instinctively want to protect and "cuddle" their child, which limits your growth.
true but that cuddling is due to comfortable societal circumstances and less evolutionary pressures. like, hundreds of years ago youd get kicked out at 18 automatically because the family cannot support you anymore. so i think its societal and not instinctive but maybe it doesnt matter

• +1
I need my parents to pay for my surgeries but they won’t let me
At your age your growth is not finished, you'd better think of a sport or going to the gym which will enhance your development, body and face-wise, and will also help your mindset. After you're finished growing, I'd say think about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
true but that cuddling is due to comfortable societal circumstances and less evolutionary pressures. like, hundreds of years ago youd get kicked out at 18 automatically because the family cannot support you anymore. so i think its societal and not instinctive but maybe it doesnt matter
Harsh times, but the reality is they produced men a lot stronger than today's. Personally suffering in life because I wasn't man enough is one of the worst feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
Unoronically if you argue about blackpill sh it in public, kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5081
Summary is to do two power moves:

1) Get solely accountable for your "ascension", read a lot, apply stuff and don't ask and ask muh parents, grow up.
2) Don't lose valueable people over awkward, unmatched beliefs situations, play the part, use your energy for important stuff and keep people that may help you.
no this for my face

• +1
Blackpill is for individuals

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
It definitely doesn’t get annoying when parents ask why are you not doing something like having girlfriends or socializing when they can literally see what they created
Or when they constantly tell you to do something like confidence when they know what people say about you at school
You dont know shit and theres reasoning to why people try to blackpill their parents

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Agreed. I hate that my parents had no concept of saying no to bad foods and instead gave my brother and I all trash food when we asked. Same with not breastfeeding for longer. But they're are extremely caring and the best I could have ever asked for. That's why I have no qualms in fixing developmental problems through surgery. Ascend or die trying.