White are kinda cute

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I see them everyday, most of the time they are chill, stick to themselves, not loud, they just observed around their surrounding like a child.

They usually are not problem makers, they usually more talkative when they are drunk but still in a friendly way.

Old white people also cute af, they would try to help me and smile. They seem to be less toxic then ethnics elderly/parents, they are more self reliant too. I see white grandpa talking to his grandchildrens gently and they smiled politely to him.

I think white have giga organic authenticity or y’all just have never faced adversity in life yet, either one of these.

The Asian I have seen together even more quiet even in public, only one Jap guy I saw he was talking to his companion and laughing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
@Orc @Xangsane @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

In classroom the white are quiet AF and the ethnics are the opposite holy fck it was so fun being in a class like that lol.

@WishIwasChico what would you do if you see an Asian approaching you and giving you a piece of cookie

Spoken like an Indian

White boomers are the most insufferable people. White zoomers otoh are basically human capybaras

Would u say it is a culture or is it in the blood to be more civil and intelligent than any other race?

Spoken like an Indian

White boomers are the most insufferable people. White zoomers otoh are basically human capybaras
Gen alpha very nice tho like giga chill and respectful

Zoomers are just NT af

Millennials are the worst for white

Boomers are fine

Would u say it is a culture or is it in the blood to be more civil and intelligent than any other race?
I am in no position to vouch for that you gonna run cognitive simulation on white brah for evidence based results

Gen alpha very nice tho like giga chill and respectful

Zoomers are just NT af

Millennials are the worst for white

Boomers are fine
No boomers are legit walking children who need their diaper changed. Their level of maturity is below that of alpha and will start shit for no reason. The Karen stereotype is of them and exists for a reason. Entitled fucks who think they deserve everything for simply existing longer.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No boomers are legit walking children who need their diaper changed. Their level of maturity is below that of alpha and will start shit for no reason. The Karen stereotype is of them and exists for a reason. Entitled fucks who think they deserve everything for simply existing longer.
Normal physiological and psychological changes with ages it applies to every races

Normal physiological and psychological changes with ages it applies to every races
Nah bro legit younger generations are way more polite, NT, and less entitled. The generation before boomers doesn't act like this. Their lack of adversity made them entitled punks.

Nah bro legit younger generations are way more polite, NT, and less entitled. The generation before boomers doesn't act like this. Their lack of adversity made them entitled punks.
But still I would say overall white people are nicer than ethnics for some reason

But still I would say overall white people are nicer than ethnics for some reason
This is true, ethnics are just shitty in general except maybe Slavic people. They've been dealt a shitty hand but seem down to Earth

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry