๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60639, st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5, Blackgymmax and 9 others
@flippasav

Whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Added to my rape list

(In minecraft)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ropemaxxee, BitchBoy and 10 others
Your mother would be called the same thing
Says the crimemaxxed nigger. Go beat up a white bitch you welfare faggot

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Ryldoo IS COPING and Kamui
Would get a balkan ogre to blow raspberries on them until it bruises
@Manchild

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i will never have this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, horizontallytall, dimorphism and 3 others
Says the crimemaxxed nigger. Go beat up a white bitch you welfare faggot
Why donโ€™t you go watch your mother and future wife get her holes filled up by sub 5 white dudes you stupid chink

Why donโ€™t you go watch your mother and future wife get her holes filled up by sub 5 white dudes you stupid chink
At least i know who my parents are instead of visiting daddy once a year in the pen, nigger. Like yo mama ainโ€™t turning tricks on skid row

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Sprinkles
At least i know who my parents are instead of visiting daddy once a year in the pen, nigger. Like yo mama ainโ€™t turning tricks on skid row
I know who both my parents are bruv, but that doesnโ€™t compare to your miserable insignificant life as a turbo manlet chink, all of your existence is to be both be mocked for being a dwarf and cucked for having inferior zipper head genes

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Damn

• +1
I know who both my parents are bruv, but that doesnโ€™t compare to your miserable insignificant life as a turbo manlet chink, all of your existence is to be both be mocked for being a dwarf and cucked for having inferior zipper head genes
You manlets should stick together instead of arguing.
It's a tough world out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty, pig_face and 2 others
You manlets should stick together instead of arguing.
It's a tough world out there
donald trump GIF

• +1
No females never mind SEA, will ever touch that manlet, no female is ever there to show compassion for him, he rots in his motherโ€™s basement as thatโ€™s the only woman to shoe sympathy for him. He will never feel a nanotouch of a female
He will die a virgin with no one there at his funeral

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and BitchBoy
Youre an angry little nigger today. Do you have 10 of your gangbanger buddies helping you with roasts? I know niggers never do anything 1v1

No females never mind SEA, will ever touch that manlet, no female is ever there to show compassion for him, he rots in his motherโ€™s basement as thatโ€™s the only woman to shoe sympathy for him. He will never feel a nanotouch of a female
I slaymog you pussy, quote me next time pathetic cumnigger faggot

Youre an angry little nigger today. Do you have 10 of your gangbanger buddies helping you with roasts? I know niggers never do anything 1v1
Youโ€™re right I wouldnโ€™t need to do anything 1v1 because it would be considered bullying if I did so, it would be like me attacking a small child if I threatened you with physical violence
I slaymog you pussy, quote me next time pathetic cumnigger faggot
You really are sticking it to us by slay mogging with your flat faced sub 5 gooks mate

I hope you know theyโ€™d probably murder you in a heartbeat if it meant that they could get a white mans sperm deposited inside of their pussies for your death

Youโ€™re right I wouldnโ€™t need to do anything 1v1 because it would be considered bullying if I did so, it would be like me attacking a small child if I threatened you with physical violence

You really are sticking it to us by slay mogging with your flat faced sub 5 gooks mate

I hope you know theyโ€™d probably murder you in a heartbeat if it meant that they could get a white mans sperm deposited inside of their pussies for your death
Thats ironic coming from you nigger, defending a tiktok whore by white knighting from muh incels that called her a whore. Pathetic reddit cuck, both cumniggers and gorillas are disgusted by you little boy

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and flippasav
Thats ironic coming from you nigger, defending a tiktok whore by white knighting from muh incels that called her a whore. Pathetic reddit cuck, both cumniggers and gorillas are disgusted by you little boy
I wasnโ€™t defending her bruv, I was just calling your mother a whore as a joke and you got defensive because you know itโ€™s true :lul: you know your mother and your women are cum dumpsters for anything white, itโ€™s not rocket science, easily a more cucked existence than being black

I wasnโ€™t defending her bruv, I was just calling your mother a whore as a joke and you got defensive because you know itโ€™s true :lul: you know your mother and your women are cum dumpsters for anything white, itโ€™s not rocket science, easily a more cucked existence than being black
Buddy you come from a long line of niggerslaves that have been raped by cumniggers, cumdumped and used. It still continues to this day, manlet mutt

this is torture

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Buddy you come from a long line of niggerslaves that have been raped by cumniggers, cumdumped and used. It still continues to this day, manlet mutt
Same goes for you either way except the scale yours is on is like comparing a hypodermic needle to a samurai sword lmao, ironic genetically useless chink trying to insult ethnics for being buck broken yet your women constantly disrespect and shame you niggas both in public and on the internet daily, if you lived in the West youโ€™d be slitting your wrists at just how fucked your life is

Same goes for you either way except the scale yours is on is like comparing a hypodermic needle to a samurai sword lmao, ironic genetically useless chink trying to insult ethnics for being buck broken yet your women constantly disrespect and shame you niggas both in public and on the internet daily, if you lived in the West youโ€™d be slitting your wrists at just how fucked your life is
Im moving to the west next year little nigger. Letโ€™s meet up for a drink but donโ€™t bring your entire gang of impoverished rape baby mutts

Im moving to the west next year little nigger. Letโ€™s meet up for a drink but donโ€™t bring your entire gang of impoverished rape baby mutts
Iโ€™m not old enough to drink, also yeah good luck moving here if you donโ€™t commit suicide within the first week ๐Ÿ˜น

Iโ€™m not old enough to drink, also yeah good luck moving here if you donโ€™t commit suicide within the first week ๐Ÿ˜น
If an ugly nigger can make it, so can i welfare fag

jfl at not raping this foid at sight nothing can stop me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and fuxkdakikez
pussy

• JFL
You wish that was you niglet
I donโ€™t, but I know you will

Youโ€™d probably give away both of your kidneys to ascend your genes to become white

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I donโ€™t, but I know you will

Youโ€™d probably give away both of your kidneys to ascend your genes to become white
Keep crying slaveboy. Iโ€™m gonna go drink some wine with your mother

• JFL
What happened to him?
At least AI Impact was white ๐Ÿ’€ bro had at least something to flex with his subhuman existential crisis

you wonโ€™t either hahahahaha
Sorry, little feller, I had many huge titties smother my face even when I was a baby and the tits weren't "milky" from mom or her wet nurses. Ah, yes, babysitters would use me as practice.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and fuxkdakikez
Cowpilled again

• +1