White boy blackpill

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
It seems like white members are blackpilled about looks on this site, but are complete idiots when it comes to the racial blackpill, and no I’m not talking JBW. This also applies mostly to white men:

Minorities especially black people absolutely hate white men, yet white boys don’t seem to get it. All minorities are ganging up against whites. But white boys still don’t get that they must come together and form a strong white culture which actually has white privilege. Only other whites will stick up for whites. It’s prison rules out here. But we (I) don’t have any allies by my side. Because you’re all non tribalist cucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gonion wanter, Jamaldickjavontus, Lmao and 5 others
White people are cucks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gonion wanter, fuxkdakikez and tallnegga
I wonder if cumskins will ever wake up tbh. They are too divided amongst themselves to realize what's happening. Maybe when niggers are actively burning down their homes whether or not its owned by a soy college leftist or a MAGA boomer

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, gonion wanter, Lmao and 2 others
It seems like white members are blackpilled about looks on this site, but are complete idiots when it comes to the racial blackpill, and no I’m not talking JBW. This also applies mostly to white men:

Minorities especially black people absolutely hate white men, yet white boys don’t seem to get it. All minorities are ganging up against whites. But white boys still don’t get that they must come together and form a strong white culture which actually has white privilege. Only other whites will stick up for whites. It’s prison rules out here. But we (I) don’t have any allies by my side. Because you’re all non tribalist cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and tallnegga

Lmao I love this guy, good take on that story too. I agree with 80 percent of Wes Watson message but there is that white simp genes that come out every once and now. Simp genes super powerful in whites unfortunately. And that is a main contributing factor of white downfall

Lmao I love this guy, good take on that story too. I agree with 80 percent of Wes Watson message but there is that white simp genes that come out every once and now. Simp genes super powerful in whites unfortunately. And that is a main contributing factor of white downfall
They come from the very male nature. It's just that western cuckolds are too brainwashed/lowIQ/.

They come from the very male nature. It's just that western cuckolds are too brainwashed/lowIQ/.
Where can I find more videos from that guy?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

IRL lots of whites are closet racists they just will never say it out loud. But don't be deceived, they are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. President, Napoleon1800 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Only subhumans feel the need to band together in racial enclaves. Look at white supremacist rallies and you’ll see a ton of subhumans with nothing going on in their lives. The truth of matter is that the only person who can make a difference in your life is you, everything else is cope by weak people.

IRL lots of whites are closet racists they just will never say it out loud. But don't be deceived, they are.
I feel like whites feel threatened by an ethnic invasion

I mean i don't really hate white men as much as I hate white women but I do have a fetish/dream of cucking a white guy by fucking his white girlfriend as he watches

Only subhumans feel the need to band together in racial enclaves. Look at white supremacist rallies and you’ll see a ton of subhumans with nothing going on in their life. The true of matter is that the only person who can make a difference in your life is you, everything else is cope by weak people.
Chad is Apolitical

Chad is Apolitical
100% politics is where people waste their lives trying to change society because their lives suck. Chad is successful and so doesn’t give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
100% politics is where people waste their lives trying to change society because their lives suck. Chad is successful and so doesn’t give a fuck.
Left wing still sucks and are the reason why these forums exist because hypergamy and feminism

I feel like whites feel threatened by an ethnic invasion
Yeah that is an aspect of it.

Another aspect is whites don't want low-IQ ugly immigrants ruining their societies which have been maintained for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yeah that is an aspect of it.

Another aspect is whites don't want low-IQ ugly immigrants ruining their societies which have been maintained for a very long time.
True immigrant ethnics r disgusting tbh this is coming from a 2nd gen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Only subhumans feel the need to band together in racial enclaves. Look at white supremacist rallies and you’ll see a ton of subhumans with nothing going on in their lives. The truth of matter is that the only person who can make a difference in your life is you, everything else is cope by weak people.
That’s fucking cope. Proud Boys mogs antifas, democrats or any type of leftists

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
True immigrant ethnics r disgusting tbh this is coming from a 2nd gen
Yeah they are. They are quite clearly looked down upon by the natives of the area too.

• +1
Yeah they are. They are quite clearly looked down upon by the natives of the area too.
Some r better than others like asians contribute and often assimilate but niggers are the worst literal low iq street monkies who shout and commit crime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Some r better than others like asians contribute and often assimilate but niggers are the worst literal low iq street monkies who shout and commit crime
100% true. I as a European have no issue at all with Asians migrating legally. They actually can be a benefit to our countries especially in terms of the economy etc.

But blacks from Africa literally offer nothing. They are pure cancer to the human race. Ugly, stupid, and fucking useless genetics. We gain nothing by letting them in.

• +1
Another white fantasy racebait thread. Ignore

• +1
Kikes won't let whites do that, they invest billions through the ADL, SPLC, and American federal government to make sure whites have no ability to advocate for their interests politically. Remove the giant kike snout hanging over white nations and this problem solves itself overnight.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
The biggest cuck shit I’ve ever read.

Other races stick together when it comes to outsiders, only whites don’t have this innate tribalism.

The biggest cuck shit I’ve ever read.

Other races stick together when it comes to outsiders, only whites don’t have this innate tribalism.
Naw minorities just have an in group preference because they’re often persecuted. This is true anywhere. Though this is only when their the minority when your a black guy in a black neighborhood your just another nigger but if your both in a suburb full of white people you would look out for each other.

Basically telling white people to have some tribal preference makes no sense in a predominantly white area since there’s no need and their you predominant competition. All you’re basically saying is to treat minorities worse for no real benefit

That’s fucking cope. Proud Boys mogs antifas, democrats or any type of leftists
Proud boys aren’t racist. Their former chairman during the Capitol Hill riot was black and they disavow racists.
IMG 1308

Yeah but multiculturalism doesn’t work
I agree but America is effective in culturally assimilating people. They took in all the different euro ethnicities that had been killing each other for decades and turned them into one homogeneous group. The same thing is happening with Latinos right now. America goes between cycles of accepting new immigrants and closing off to assimilate them.