White britons will be a minority by 2066. This is a good thing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stare, BigBiceps, Drugs and 1 other person
This is a good thing
WOuvrYC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4106 and 9 others
brits are fags anyway

Shut up man. I thought you was a good poster until now. And anyway, we probably won't since ethnic birthrates will eventually decline and reach white levels. All that Bisphenol A in the environment causing infertility in men will affect ethnic men too.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBiceps
Shut up man. I thought you was a good poster until now. And anyway, we probably won't since ethnic birthrates will eventually decline and reach white levels. All that Bisphenol A in the environment causing infertility in men will affect ethnic men too.
Why did I turn into a bad poster?

Edit: ethnics will never reach white birth rate levels. It’s not just T. It’s culture
Cmon son how did I offend u, tell me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
White britons will be a minority by 2066. This is a good thing
Britons?
Yes.
Whites?
No.

Pan-European forces will make a landing on the British Isles when things go sour. Europe is like a old lion trying to get some rest and migrants are like hyenas thinking they'll be able to kill it. However when they finally cross the line with the bullshit, the lion gets up and starts shredding everyone coming to its way to pieces.
Giphy 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
OP is a jew

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Because whites becoming a minority will only cause racial tensions to rise.
That’s a GOOD THING.

When whites realize that the multi-cultural project has failed, they’ll snap out of their delusion. When they realize that mass migration doesn’t benefit them, they’ll wise up. Whites need SHOCK therapy. Nothing else will help them at this point.

Obviously White britons being a minority in their own country isn’t good. But that’s the only thing that will make them realize the errors of globalism and open immigration policy. I apologize for not clarifying this earlier
Britons?
Yes.
Whites?
No.

Pan-European forces will make a landing on the British Isles when things go sour. Europe is like a old lion trying to get some rest and migrants are like hyenas thinking they'll be able to kill it. However when they finally cross the line with the bullshit, the lion gets up and starts shredding everyone coming to its way to pieces.
View attachment 230430
This is cope.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, turkproducer and KrissKross
This is what radical feminism has done.

Hyper hypergamy needs mass immigration and a large population from the third world.

Because once most men are getting no sex, they will not want to participate in society to keep it running

Only people from the third world will do the work that western men will be too uninspired to do.

This is what radical feminism has done.

Hyper hypergamy needs mass immigration and a large population from the third world.

Because once most men are getting no sex, they will not want to participate in society to keep it running

Only people from the third world will do the work that western men will be too uninspired to do.
This isn’t just radical feminism. This is late stage Capitalism in full force

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
physically, mentally and morally weak people is going to be erased.

no value lost tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Cope, they’ll keep flooding in from where they came from their birthrates are high

i think it’s a good thing tbh. mass immigration isn’t, but people from some countries should be allowed less.

It’s proven in UK that blacks commit the most crimes, especially with knife crime, drug dealing etc.. they’re also searched more on average tho

Also albanian, pakistani and turkish people are the ones supplying the drugs, in insane numbers..

imo let the racist white cunts have their countries overflown with immigrants lol. imo, certain countries NEED TO PAY for their past crimes. they abused many ethnics for no reason apart from being evil.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
London is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr