White chad cucking awkward black guy in front of him

D

Deleted member 72276

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 52452 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
brutalllll, imagine buying a girl drinks all night and laying down your 'game' and then this guy comes over :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 68502 and TechnoBoss
brutalllll, imagine buying a girl drinks all night and laying down your 'game' and then this guy comes over :lul:

So it’s not JBW it’s just Chad cucking a manlet shy blackcel with 0 rizz. Nigga prob has the same game level as me and is non NT/aspie and this POS is trying to cuck him.

The difference between me and the man is that I’d have raged and attacked him for trying to cuck me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 68502
So it’s not JBW it’s just Chad cucking a manlet shy blackcel with 0 rizz. Nigga prob has the same game level as me and is non NT/aspie and this POS is trying to cuck him.

The difference between me and the man is that I’d have raged and attacked him for trying to cuck me
the chad would probably beat his ass tbh. incels need to learn to fight and take BJJ classes for minimum 4 years before going on nights out so that they can beat up cunts like this trying to steal their girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and Deleted member 52452
the chad would probably beat his ass tbh. incels need to learn to fight and take BJJ classes for minimum 4 years before going on nights out so that they can beat up cunts like this trying to steal their girls.
True. Thankfully I’m muscular and look intimidating so he wouldn’t do that to me

I’d attack him, no I’m not a tough guy I’m simply saying WHAT I HAVE done before when a guy tried to cuck me and I’d happily do it again but usually a warning suffices with these kinds of chodes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 72276
Average lbc vs BWC irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 52452
i wanna see him take a nonwhite girl from a nonwhite man. that would be a real blackpill

Last edited:
fuark did not watch. Too brutal even for me.

• JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW
This isnt even that brutal its just chad doing chad things, mirin running these plays and scamming ltn cumskins though

Average day for white brah

Black brah probably went home and posted about “BBC” and “snow bunnies” on looksmax for 8 hours straight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobt, iblamechico, micheal445 and 2 others
Average white could do this
Dumb stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Average day for white brah

Black brah probably went home and posted about “BBC” and “snow bunnies” on looksmax for 8 hours straight
*White Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Most white men are in a similar position to me dumbass
Your subhuman experience doesn’t dictate everyone’s else I remember you had a picture of you you look disgustingly soy and low t you act like it also over for your cuck bloodline

I weally wespekt you for thaaa 🥰😛💅

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72276 and mayo mogger

least obvious hardmaxxer lmfao i have seen his before afters

tit's also over for your cuck bloodline
It's over for are entire race due to the great replacement and if you disagree with this you are agreeing with kike narratives

*White Chad
I don’t think so,that’s LTN for white brah

I’m 5”8 brown boy and all I see everyday is my country women with white guys,

built for BWC is real deal with it and enjoy fucking my women while I rot on looksmax

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
It's over for are entire race due to the great replacement and if you disagree with this you are agreeing with kike narratives
saying its over is the kike narrative you are a kike they want you to be weak and be in despair which you easily get into because your low t grow some balls and stop with the self deprecating faggot shit

saying its over is the kike narrative you are a kike they want you to be weak and be in despair which you easily get into because your low t grow some balls and stop with the self deprecating faggot shit
You do realize if we want to stop it we have to at least acknowledge it is real first?

You do realize if we want to stop it we have to at least acknowledge it is real first?
Acknowledging is one thing being a little soyboy faggot worshipping inferior races actively fighting against your own race and trying to push a mindset of despair onto your people is another

Acknowledging is one thing being a little soyboy faggot worshipping inferior races actively fighting against your own race and trying to push a mindset of despair onto your people is another
I'm trying to get our race to wake up to the fact we are no longer the god tier SMV slayers who control the world like we used to be. So we actively fight back against the great replacement and restore our power and SMV. Instead of just thinking we are going to be ok while being actively replaced.

I'm trying to get our race to wake up to the fact we are no longer the god tier SMV slayers who control the world like we used to be. So we actively fight back against the great replacement and restore our power and SMV. Instead of just thinking we are going to be ok while being actively replaced.
Ok I’m doing the exact same thing I’m trying to take back that power and unbrainwash people from this kike little black cock propaganda hopelessness will just make people want to kill themselves not fight back your looking at it the wrong way

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️